- Publisher: Native Instruments
- Product: iMaschine 2
- Version: 2.2.2
- Formats: IPA
- Requirements: iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad
Produce tracks on the go with iMASCHINE 2 and share your creations with the world.
MAKE MUSIC ANYWHERE
- Create anywhere with Step Mode, Arranger, and Smart Play keyboard
- Sample, record, and create wherever you are
- Vast sound library update for producing in any style
iMaschine 2 KEY FEATURES OVERVIEW
- Use 16 pads for real-time drum sequencing on your iOS device
- Quickly create beats without finger drumming using Step Mode
- Use the Arranger to structure your track by adding, moving, and deleting different patterns on the fly
- Play always-in-key melodies and basslines by combining Chord, Scale, and Arpeggiator features with the Smart Play keyboard
- Use Note Repeat in Keyboard and Drum Pad Modes to create rolls, fills, and fast note attacks with note ranges from 1/4 notes to 1/32 notes
- Better organize your sounds using multi-colored pads and groups
- Optimize your workflow using Quick Actions with Apple 3D Touch for app and pad shortcuts*
- Control the velocity or rate of note repeat depending on how hard you press the screen using 3D Touch*
- Capture vocals, field recordings, or any audio from the microphone on your iOS device
- Sample directly from your iTunes library
- Mix your sounds and choose from professional audio effects
- Open your existing iMASCHINE projects effortlessly in iMASCHINE 2
- Start building tracks immediately with the included extended iMASCHINE 2 library, featuring over 300 MB of content: 19 projects, 38 drum kits and over 750 samples
- Choose from a huge collection of additional drum kits, projects and instrument sounds from top sound designers and renowned artists with iMASCHINE Expansions – available at the In-App Expansions Store
- No matter which iOS device you use, iMASCHINE adapts to your screen size – a compact workflow for iPhone and an optimized iPad workflow for two-handed groove production
- Learn how to use the app and discover helpful tricks with the New Features Notification function
- Export your mix as an audio file or directly upload it to SoundCloud and share it with the world
- Export your project (including samples) to MASCHINE STUDIO, MASCHINE, and MASCHINE MIKRO. Projects exported to MASCHINE support multiple Scenes as well as Pad and Group colors.
- Universal App. Purchase the app and iMASCHINE Expansions once and use them on all iOS devices registered to that iTunes account
All-new features give you a burst of fresh inspiration. Create full tracks fast – anywhere, anytime.
ARRANGE YOUR TRACKS
The Arranger in iMASCHINE 2 lets you turn your loops and scenes into full tracks with the swipe of a finger. Create different patterns for each of your groups, then arrange your scenes in the Arranger. You can easily structure your track adding, moving and deleting song sections on the fly. Plus, all your existing iMASCHINE projects will open easily in iMASCHINE 2 so you can take advantage of this feature set with all your music.
STEP UP YOUR RHYTHMS
Step Mode lets you quickly lay down beats – no finger drumming skills required. Just drop kicks, snares, hats, and more in your track exactly where you want them. Best of all, browsing the hundreds of professional sounds is easy, so finding the perfect sounds for your rhythms only takes seconds.
ALL THE RIGHT NOTES
Play chords, melodies, and basslines that are always in-key with the Smart Play keyboard. When you use Smart Play, the keyboard in iMASCHINE 2 maps to the notes of a scale, so every note you play sounds right – because it is. You can also use the arpeggiator to quickly add dynamic movement to your music.
iMASCHINE 2 introduces color coding for fast visual organization of your projects. Find sounds and groups by color and navigate through your songs with ease.
FEEL YOUR MUSIC WITH 3D TOUCH
iMaschine 2 is the first music production app to take advantage of 3D Touch.
Get creative with 3D Touch. For example, when using the Note Repeat feature, 3D Touch adjusts playing dynamics based on how hard you press the pad – just like on MASCHINE hardware. You can also control the Note Repeat rate with the pressure of your finger.
Jump directly into field recording from your device’s home screen to quickly capture a sample, or open up a new project. Improve your workflow further with Quick Actions for entering Step Mode, muting pads, or erasing notes. Save time when you’re creating on the go and stay focused on what’s really important – your music.
SAMPLE, RECORD, MIX, AND SHARE
Add a personal touch with field recordings, your own vocals, or direct sampling from your iTunes library or by using AudioCopy to share sounds between apps. Edit and reverse your samples easily within the app. Mix your four groups and add effects. Once you’re finished, you can export it to MASCHINE STUDIO, MASCHINE or MASCHINE MIKRO for finalization. Or you can directly upload your track to SoundCloud and share it with the world.
EASY TO USE, PROFESSIONAL SOUNDS
iMaschine 2 comes with a major library update, now including over 300 MB of content: 19 projects, 38 drum kits, and over 750 samples. Extend your sound library further in the Expansions Store and add hundreds of professional sounds tailored to your style of music. From hip-hop and techno to house and soul – it’s all here.
iMASCHINE 2 OUT NOW
iMASCHINE 2 is the fully-featured, fully-portable app for making music anywhere. A major revision of the original, iMASCHINE 2 packs a host of new power features into the same acclaimed, ultra-simple workflow that brings a full production suite to producers on the go.
NEW IN iMASCHINE 2.0.2
- Now optimized for iPad Pro
- Super-crisp, re-sized interface
- The largest, most playable pads and keyboard for iMASCHINE 2 yet
- The new version also includes various bug fixes and performance enhancements for all devices
NEW IN iMASCHINE 2
- The Arranger lets you turn your loops and scenes into full tracks with the swipe of a finger
- Create different patterns for each group and arrange your scenes
- Step Mode lets you quickly create beats without finger drumming
- The Smart Play keyboard lets you play chords, melodies, and basslines that are always in-key
- The arpeggiator lets you add dynamic motion to your tracks
- Multi-colored pads and groups help you better organize your sounds
- Quick Actions with Apple 3D Touch help you optimize your workflow with shortcuts*
- 3D Touch lets you control the velocity or rate of note repeat depending on how hard you press the screen, bringing you closer to a true hardware experience*
- Major library update, now including over 300 MB of content: 19 projects, 38 drum kits, and over 750 samples
- Open your existing iMASCHINE projects effortlessly in iMASCHINE 2
- Expand your sonic arsenal with ULTIMATE COLLECTION – 36 iMASCHINE Expansion packed into one ultra-affordable bundle