- Publisher: ADPTR Audio
- Product: Streamliner
- Version: 1.0.0 Incl Patched and Keygen – R2R
- Formats: VST2, VST3, AAX
- Requirements: Windows 7 through 10
With ADPTR Audio’s Streamliner, you can finally eliminate all the guesswork and find out exactly how your masters will sound on all the major streaming services.
Streamliner’s simple and comprehensive Codec Auditioning feature allows you to easily preview your audio through the very same algorithms used by Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, and so many other streaming platforms.
But Streamliner does more than just let you quickly hear how your audio will sound through streaming and download codecs. It also serves as an intuitive and powerful metering suite, combining state of the art meters for Loudness, Dynamics, and True Peak levels.
Additional features include Automatic Loudness Matching, Target Levels, and Reference Track Comparison, to help make sure your releases stand up to your favorites, without second-guessing over levels.
The codecs inside Streamliner include Spotify, Tidal, Apple Music, YouTube Music, Deezer, Pandora, Soundcloud, Bandcamp, Napster, Beatport Pro, Primephonic, Mixcloud, Facebook Video, Instagram, Twitch, Gaana, and more.
Hear exactly how your mixes will sound to end listeners and discover how much loudness normalization will affect your master when it is featured in playlists alongside other tracks with the ADPTR Audio Streamliner.
- Hear how your mixes and masters will sound through all the major streaming services, including Spotify, Tidal, Apple Music, YouTube, and many more.
- Discover how much loudness normalization penalties will affect your mix when it is featured in playlists alongside other tracks.
- Get comprehensive Loudness and Dynamics metering complete with target levels.
- Load, compare, and level-match reference tracks using the integrated A-B switching system.
- Instantly export tracks at all the bitrates used by each major platform so that you (and your clients) can preview them on a variety of listening systems.