- Publisher: Ample Sound
- Product: Ample Guitar LP III
- Version: 3.1.0
- Format: VST2, VST3, AU
- Bit Depth: 64-bit
- Operating System: macOS 10.9 or higher
Ample Guitar LP III (AGLP) VST plugin aims to bring a Gibson Les Paul 1958 Reissue guitar sound to your Mac. Ample Guitar LP III runs as a VST2, VST3, and an AU plugin.
- Neck, Bridge, Both pickup three sample libraries.
- Stereo and Mono Modes.
- Sustain, Hammer On & achieve , Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Palm Mute, Pop, Natural Harmonic, Pinch Harmonic, Slide Guitar 11 articulations, Legato randomly length & pitch & poly.
- CPC (Customized Parameters Control) – any controller are often controlled by MIDI CC or Automation.
- Double Guitar.
- Poly Legato and Slide Smoother.
- Alternate Tuner.
- Multiple Capo Logics – providing various options of automatic fingering logic to hide different performance like solo, chorus, and so on.
- Grainy – Enhance grainy of attack and produce the random humanization.
- Built-in AMP system, including 6 classic AMP models: Metal Double (modeled on Mesa Boogie Dual), Metal Treble (modeled on Mesa Boogie Triple), Lead 800 (modeled on Marshall JCM800), Jazz 120 (modeled on Roland JC120), 65 Twang (modeled on Fender 65 Twin Reverb) and 57 Delight (modeled on Fender 57 Deluxe).
- 7 matching cabinets：1×12 57D, 2×12 65T, 2×12 120, 4×12 60A, 4×12 60B, 4×12 Ro and 4×12 Ri.
- Each Cabinet has 8 mic options: U87, C414, MD421, SM57, E609, C414 XLS, R121, and M160.
- Room Mics.
- Hundreds preset, each preset featured a riff which users can attend Riffer panel and have a preview.
- String Roll Editor: can clearly show fingering, articulation, expression and even playing noise. Every note has 8 attributes – pitch, velocity, length, off velocity, articulation, legato, vibrato, and bend, with which you’ll make a fragile lick.
- Dice – Random Riff Generator: A click will create a replacement inspiration because it’s not simply a random algorithm. Rather, it summarizes the principles through analyzing a bunch of music scores.
- Multiple selection and operation, undo and redo, etc. multiple MIDI tools, including fixed velocity, length legato and restrict, select, move, draw, erase, split, glue, etc.
- 14 Strum notes + 28 ways to play for each chord.
- Strum Legato – legato articulations are often played while strumming.
- 4 humanization settings.
- Select and Detect 2 chord modes, any chords might be customized.
- Strum SEQ with customized rhythm.
- Delicate presets with MIDI export.
- High order 8-band EQ, intuitive control of frequency response, real-time visualization of input and output spectrum, support of soloing single band…
- 2-Line Compressor, real-time visualization of input and output, two detection modes RMS & Peak, support of sentimental knee, auto release, and auto makeup.
- 6-Tap Echo, real-time visualization of the processing of stereo signal, can tweak the parameters of 6 echo points individually: feedback, pan, volume, etc.
- IR Reverb, providing four sorts of IR: Room, Studio, Hall, and bigger Hall. 3D visualization of the IR spectrum.
The Tab Player can load and play several prevalent guitar tablature file formats. Users can load, display and playback any specific track inside a tablature file. When utilized in DAWs, the Tab Player also allows users to export the tablature as an audio file.