- Mac OS X
- 46 MB
Antares Auto-Tune 7 is a Virtual Effect Audio Plugin for macOS. It runs as an Audio Units Plugin, a VST 3 Plugin.
Antares Audio Technologies has announced the release of Auto-Tune 7, subsequent generation of the worldwide standard in professional pitch correction.
Hailed at its introduction as a “Holy Grail of recording,” Auto-Tune has stood for overflow a decade because the professional pitch correction tool of choice. Now, with its new-from-the-ground-up time manipulation capabilities, Auto-Tune 7 brings an equivalent combination of power, superb audio quality and simple use to rhythmic editing.
Like previous versions of Auto-Tune, Auto-Tune 7 provides the power to correct the pitch of a voice or solo instrument in real time, without distortion or artifacts, while preserving all of the expressive nuance of the first performance. it’s also the perfect tool of choice for creating the long-lasting Auto-Tune Vocal Effect (the Cher/T-Pain-style effect).
By far the foremost dramatic addition to Auto-Tune 7 is its entirely new time correction and manipulation system. Seamlessly integrated into the Graphical Mode interface, Auto-Tune 7’s time control capabilities allow users to quickly and simply edit the timing of their vocals all along with their pitch.
Auto-Tune 7 also features the second generation of Antares’ Evo Voice Processing Technology, offering even more natural pitch shifting and throat modeling, the power to use MIDI to define target notes in Graphical Mode, also as a number of time-saving workflow enhancements.
Antares Auto-Tune 7 features include:
- Integrated time correction and manipulation: Auto-Tune 7’s time control capabilities combine a high-quality time shifting algorithm with an intuitive interface designed to form it quick and straightforward to correct timing errors or exercise your creative imagination. Auto-Tune 7’s time manipulation functions include the power to maneuver some extent in time within a specific range also as move a variety in time within a bigger range. The nondestructive time functions have their own Undo/Redo controls independent of the pitch correction controls and an Enable button that permits users to instantly switch between their original audio and their time shifted audio.
- Evo Voice Processing Technology: In 2008, Auto-Tune Evo introduced Antares’ Evo Voice Processing Technology for pitch detection, pitch shifting, and formant processing. within the intervening years, Evo Voice Processing Technology has been integrated into Antares’ full line of vocal processing tools. Now, with Auto-Tune 7, Antares is introducing the second generation of Evo Voice Processing Technology, offering even more natural pitch shifting and throat modeling over a wider transposition range.
- Create target notes from MIDI in Graphical Mode: When tracking dig in Graphical Mode, Auto-Tune 7 will record any MIDI note information routed thereto (either from another MIDI track or live from a MIDI controller) and (optionally) display the info on the Pitch Graph Display. One can then use the new Make Notes From MIDI function to convert the MIDI information into Note Correction Objects. Perfect for fine-tuning the Auto-Tune Vocal Effect or maybe completely redefining melodies.
- Adjust Throat Length on a private correction object basis: to offer users maximum control over the timbre of their vocal tracks, Throat Length Adjustment is now an independent property of every individual correction object (Curve, Line or Note). While the general Throat Length remains set by the master Throat Length knob, each correction object can have its own independent adjustment (either longer or shorter) as desired.
- Enhanced Amplitude Envelope Display: Whenever time control is enabled, the Amplitude Envelope Display will display both the first audio and therefore the time-shifted audio, updating in real time as edits are made. So users will always be ready to see at a look the results of their time edits relative to the first audio.
- Enhanced Graphical Mode Adjust Vibrato function: Auto-Tune 7’s new Adjust Vibrato let’s users modify the depth of any natural vibrato in their original performance. And since it’s additive, working on any already existing correction object, they’re liberal to work on pitch correction and vibrato adjustment in any order desired.
- Amplitude envelope within the graphical editing window: A display of the tracked audio’s amplitude envelope now appears as a background element within the graphical editing window. While its primary function is to assist make precise selections for time shifting, since it’s always visible within the center of the window, it provides a helpful indication of the presence of tracked audio, albeit that audio is currently beyond the upper or lower boundaries of the window.
- Expanded keyboard shortcuts: Auto-Tune 7’s Key Binding system has been expanded to permit custom keyboard access to the new time manipulation tools and controls.
- Smooth continuous scrolling of graphical audio data: With Auto Scroll enabled in Graphical Mode, the graphical data will scroll smoothly across the screen during playback, maintaining the currently playing audio at the vertical center of the window.
- The option to display the graphical timeline in bars and beats: Primarily designed as reference for time manipulation, users can now display the graphical timeline in either absolute time or as bars and beats relative to your project’s tempo.
- Increased vertical zoom home in Graphical Mode: For simple extremely precise pitch editing, one can now zoom all the way in to the one-cent-per-pixel level.