- Publisher: A.O.M.
- Product: Total Bundle
- Version: 1.11.0 – R2R (Incl Patched and Keygen)
- Formats: VST2, VST3, AAX
- Requirements: Windows 8.1 / 10 (64bit only)
A.O.M. Total Bundle is a special and discounted license type which covers all plugins. Newly-released plugins are immediately available under a valid Total Bundle license.
You can also get discount the amount of corresponding 1-year license price, when you buy each perpetual license of individual plugins in future (choose “1y to perpetual extension”).
A.O.M. releases Nu Compressor and updates their plugins to v1.11.0
A.O.M. has released Nu Compressor, a multi-purpose track compressor plug-in, and updated their audio plugins to version 1.11.0.
Priced at $300, Nu Compressor is a multi-purpose track compressor plugin with 52 programs. Each program is a set of 90+ hidden parameters. The following points are varied for each program:
- Reduction curve shape.
- Envelope generation algorithm.
- Knee shape.
- Static/dynamic control of frequency response and saturation.
- Preferred range of attack time and release time.
- 52 programs with dedicated reduction behaviors and sound characters.
- Common compressor controls like input gain, threshold, etc.
- VU ballistic reduction meter.
- Internal and external side-chain input.
- Side-chain input filtering.
- Side-chain monitoring.
- Side-chain input meter.
- Compact display; right panel can be collapsed.
The version 1.11.0 updates to all other A.O.M. plugins include:
- [Cyclic Panner, Invisible Limiter, Invisible Limiter G2, Sakura Dither, Stereo Imager D, tranQuilizr, Wave Shredder] Reduce GUI loading time. This improvement reduces Logic’s overload warning on GUI open.
- [All Plugins] Improve robustness when host feeds invalid waveform data.
- [All Plugins] Hide mouse cursor during drag operation.
- [tranQuilizr G2] Fix silence bug which appears when a band meets all of following conditions: (1) band is peaking type. (2) band is in solo state. (3) band is B-mode. (4) band frequency is higher than around 2.5kHz (differ depending on quality setting).
- [All Plugins] Fix potential bug that multiple-choice parameters’ update may not get notified to host. However, there is no reproduction report in real environment.