- Publisher: apulSoft
- Product: apQualizr2
- Version: 2.3.0 – R2R (Incl Keygen)
- Formats: VST2, VST3, AAX, AU
- Requirements: Mac OS X 10.7 or newer, Window Vista or newer
apQualizr2 is an audio plugin based on a multiband equalizer layered on top of a frequency analyzer with elements of a modular effects system.
It features graphical editing of top quality low latency filters and modular modulation of various filter parameters.
It can be used for all standard EQ applications and can produce many modulation/dynamics effects thanks to the dynamics and LFO modules included.
- High-quality minimal latency variable poles filters modeled perfectly over the full frequency spectrum.
- Graphical editing of filter parameters.
- Unlimited number of filter bands.
- Zoomable FFT-based frequency analyzer displayed beneath the filter curves.
- Undo/Redo support for all actions.
- Frequency band solo feature: hold Alt to solo frequencies in mouse proximity at any time.
- Filter parameters can be modulated by a configurable network of modules.
- Current module selection: LFO, Dynamics Detector, Signal Scope, Mix, Split, Knobs.
- Mid-Side / Left-Right processing per filter band.
- Comb filter.
- Spectral tilt filter with freely adjustable slope.
- Variable slope high- and low pass filters.
- Output clipper with gain reduction graph and antialias algorithm.
- Interactive piano ruler.