- FX Collection
- 3 Preamps You’ll Actually Use, 3 Filters You’ll Actually Use, 3 Compressors You’ll Actually Use
- AAX, VST3, VST
France-based modelling experts Arturia have launched Arturia 3 Preamps & Filters & Compressors. Users will be able to experience the legendary tone and character of 3 historic preamps, as well as the unique sonic flavor of 3 iconic analog filters and 3 vintage-style compressors.
Designed, emulated, and realized thanks to Arturia’s passionate, dedicated team of developers, using its exclusive True Analog Emulation technology, the 6 plugins sound so good and are so feature-rich that they are destined to become your favorite, go-to plugins for adding tonal flavor, analog drive, filtering, sound design, and creative sequencing.
Arturia 3 Preamps & Filters & Compressors
- 3 Preamps You’ll Actually Use
- Pre 1973 : a modern take on Rupert Neve’s classic solid-state pre, complete with switchable boutique transformers.
- Pre TridA : made famous by Trident Studio’s A Range consoles, our updated preamp model accurately adds this gold-dust tone to your DAW.
- Pre V76 : modelling the classic Telefunken tube tone at the heart of the “White Album” sound, and integrating a rare shelf EQ for extra control.
- 3 Filters You’ll Actually Use
- Filter SEM : perfectly recreated from one of the earliest self-contained analog synths. We updated this state-variable filter with a simple but effective sequencer.
- Filter MINI : we cracked the code of Dr Moog’s renowned ladder filter, and let you control it with a whole new generation of tools.
- Filter M12 : modelled on Tom Oberheim’s formidable multi-mode filter found on the Matrix-12, the plugin also features twin filters, mod osc and random generators, hugely customizable mod matrix, and programmable envelopes.
- 3 Filters You’ll Actually Use Compressors
- Comp FET-76 : UREI®’s fabled 1176 compressor, accurately modelled, and turbo-charged with new features. Famous for its fast attack, huge punch, and versatility
- Comp VCA-65 : Our very own rendition of DBX®’s classic 165A®, made famous for its treatment of drums, bass, and percussive sound sources.
- Comp TUBE-STA : A perfectly recreated version of the rare tube-powered Gates® STA-Level broadcast compressor. A dream for warming up bass and vocals.