- Publisher: Arturia
- Product: Analog Lab V
- Version: 5.1.0-MORiA
- Formats: AU, VST, VST3, AAX, Standalone
- Requirements: macOS 10.13 High Sierra +
Create, produce, perform. Analog Lab V is a plugin that combines thousands of world-class presets spanning dozens of timeless instruments, instant-access controls, and flawless integration – in one place.
Analog Lab V gives you instant access to the most iconic synth and keyboard sounds of all time, fresh from our award-winning V Collection.
Choose from a massive selection of best vintage & modern presets using intuitive smart-filter browsing, and breathe new life into your mix with the much-loved sounds of faithfully emulated classics. Whether you’re a producer, performer, sound designer, or vintage synth fan, you’ll find inspiration at every turn.
Legendary sound at your fingertips
Soulful organs, razor-sharp synth bass, warm analog pads – why should you have to choose?
With Analog Lab V, and you’ll get all of the above, and more. Open up one this easy-to-use plugin and unlock sounds from every instrument emulation included in V Collection, as well as our state-of-the-art softsynth Pigments. A synth for every genre, an icon from every era, a solution for every creative style.
Easy to use
Analog Lab V is geared up to inspire, not confuse. We’re keen on keeping our plugins simple and intuitive, so you can focus on what really matters. There’s no guesswork – we analyzed the way people actually use software instruments, and created Analog Lab V to inspire your creativity, not get in its way.
The sound shaping parameters of each instrument are distilled into a simple selection of controls that let you tweak quickly, intelligently, and creatively. The latest presets feature 4 macro controls for when you want to stretch, twist, or taper your sound on the fly.
Effortlessly navigate through thousands of sounds with an easy-to-use browser interface
Enjoy seamless integration with our Lab range of controllers, as well as easy connection with most MIDI controllers – tap into your sound like never before.
Choose your view
Sometimes a change of perspective is all you need – when you change your creative approach, you change your creative results. Analog Lab V has a solution for every situation; choose a workflow and interface to suit your needs, and the musical magic will follow.
Ultimate preset selection
With Analog Lab V, you’re spoilt for sonic choice. Its library of 2000 presets and patches has been curated to cover every musical style in the book – and a few that aren’t.
Behind this incredible collection are some of the world’s most renowned sound designers, with decades of experience and creative expertise under their collective belt. Your sound is in safe hands.
Whether you’re playing hits from yesteryear or creating tomorrow’s music, Analog Lab V brings you all the sounds you need in one elegant package.
Analog Lab V has got you covered, whatever angle you’re coming from. Search by instruments, sound banks, sound designers, instrument types, and styles – truly zone in a sound to suit your needs.
Customize your library
Once you’ve found the perfect preset, tag it as a favorite so you can instantly recall it next time. Visit your Liked presets in the library tab to revisit the sounds that you need in an instant.
Create personalized playlists so you can get back into the creative zone quicker than ever. Organize your sounds into songs for easy performance or practice recall, and leave notes for quick reference.
Analog Lab V Main Features
- Over 2000 curated sounds from all the acclaimed V Collection Instruments
- Presets are carefully selected from our V Collection (ARP 2600 V, B-3 V, CS-80 V, CZ V, Farfisa V, Jun-6 V, Jup-8 V, Matrix-12 V, Mellotron V, Mini V, Modular V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V, Solina V, Stage-73 V, Synclavier V, Synthi V, Piano V, Vox Continental V, Wurli V, Buchla Easel V, Clavinet V, DX7 V and CMI V)
- Updated browser to find sounds quickly: by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…), by Style (bright, dark…), by Genre (Ambient, Disco, Techno, …)
- New Studio view to add effects and combine 2 instruments (Multis)
- Layer Multi sounds or Split 2 Presets across the keyboard
- 4 new Macro controls on all the sounds for instant sound edition
- Automatic mapping of parameters for Arturia keyboards
- Parameters can be mapped easily to other MIDI controllers
- Stage view allows to perform on a prepared Playlist, using an Arturia keyboard or sending Program Changes from any MIDI Controller
- V Collection and Pigments instruments owners can open the full instrument within Analog Lab