- Publisher: Arturia
- Product: DX7 V
- Version: 220.127.116.113-MORiA
- Formats: VST/VST3/AUi/Standalone
The DX7 V accurately models the FM digital synthesizer that became synonymous with the sound of the ‘80s. Our enhancements add more of everything to make the new DX7 V a sound for all time. In 1983, the DX7 changed the world of music. Today, the DX7 V gives you the power to change it again.
Nothing says ‘80s like the sound of the DX7. Our authentic recreation gives you all the same FM digital technology and sounds that earned the instrument a revered place in the history of both keyboards and contemporary music. We didn’t stop at just replicating it, though —we re-imagined it. New operator waves, extensive modulation additions, arpeggiator and onboard FX chains enhance your sonic possibilities exponentially. For bonus points, an intuitive graphic interface makes what was once a daunting programming task a creative joy today. We put booster rockets on the instrument that created innumerable ‘80s hits. Now you can create the definitive sounds of today and tomorrow.
January 26, 2021
- Bug fixes:
- Envelope points are now correctly labeled
- Fixed issues with tutorials
- No more font issues on case-sensitive operating systems
- VST3 MIDI learn now properly maps to CC in Live (Windows)
- VST toolbar is now properly displayed in Reason 10 instruments
- No more conflicts between the side panel and the resize function
- Type icons size have been reduced to avoid scrolling when browsing presets