- Publisher: Audified
- Product: MixChecker Pro
- Version: 1.0.1-R2R
- Formats: VST/VST3/AAX(MODiFiED)
- Requirements: WiN32/64
“Double Check your Mix” with MixChecker Pro. Simulate the devices and environment of your audience to make your mix exceptional for everyone.
Everyone who mixes content for the audience has to make sure that the mixes sound great on every consumer device in every environment. It can be done quickly and easily with MixChecker or MixChecker Pro. With tons of new features, the Pro version lets you simulate the exact surroundings and devices of your listeners.
WHAT’S NEW IN MIXCHECKER PRO?
Everything! Even though the interface has the same elegance and ease of use as the original MixChecker.
- New simulations. All characteristics are newly measured, the processing engine is completely different with lower latency and better phase linearity. No simple impulse responses inside.
- Create sets of simulations. Drag the selected simulations in any order to the MixChecker buttons. Save your selection to several “Button sets” together with stereo base width and volume level for each button.
- Custom settings and labels for buttons. The MixChecker buttons have several adjustable parameters. You may even assign one simulated device to several buttons, each with different settings. To distinguish between them, there could be a custom label placed over each button.
- Distortion. We are experts in the exact modeling of distortions and saturations, either of speakers or of amps, preamps, and other circuits. We used this experience and we added modeling of these distortions to MixChecker Pro.
- Background noise. MixChecker adds a possibility to add some audio background with adjustable volume. The combination with simulated devices is quite sophisticated: When you select simulation of phones, the path of the noise through the headphones and ears is simulated, so you hear the realistic combination of the mix playing from headphones and of the noise, coming through headphones from outside.
- Auto Advance. You don’t need to browse through simulations manually. The adjustable auto advance function does it for you.
- Advanced stereo modes. Except for simple Mono mode, MixChecker offers channel swap, listening to each channel separately on both monitors. Furthermore, each simulation has an adjustable width of the stereo base.
- Web browser, iOS, and Android remote control. MixChecker Pro comes accompanied by a web browser, mobile phone, or tablet control. You may walk around your studio when checking the final mix, save the valuable screen size. The remote control is in the Beta stage now and the iOS version will be available in a few days after approval.
- And more improvements, like interface zoom, calibration, …
- We have removed the compensation buttons. In some cases, they helped the simulation process but for many speakers, it had a negative impact on the fidelity of the simulation. See the full explanation in the user manual.