- Publisher: Audio Damage
- Product: AD043 Filterstation2
- Version: 2.1.0 – SYNTHiC4TE
- Formats: VST, VST3, AAX, AU
- System requirements: Windows 8.1 or newer and a 64-bit DAW – 10.9 Mavericks or newer and a 64-bit DAW – Ubuntu 18 or later
Filterstation2 is the Audio Damage take on the classic serial/parallel/stereo dual filter topology, made famous (and some would say “indispensable”) by the Sherman Filterbank and its many clones.
With twelve filter algorithms, an envelope follower with stereo sidechain input, a full FSU section for extra signal hacking, and an easy-to-use interface, Filterstation2 is a valuable addition to any producer’s toolkit.
Filterstation2 takes our original Filterstation plugin, and adds an all-new HiDpi/Retina-capable vector-based UI with resizability, a completely rewritten parameter and DSP section, a full selection of extreme modification tools, ProTools support, an cross-platform XML preset mechanism.
AD043 Filterstation2 Features
- Twelve different filter algorithms, including MS20 emulation and our classic 914 bandpass and Filterpod lowpass models.
- VCA mode for tremolo and gate effects.
- LFO with twelve different patterns, and both internal and tempo sync modes.
- Envelope follower for dynamic control of filter frequency.
- Serial, parallel, and true stereo operating modes.
- Sidechain input for external signal to envelope follower.
- Easy-to use interface for quick programming.
- Vector-based resizable GUI.
- Cross-platform XML-based preset manager.