- Publisher: Audio Damage
- Product: AD046 Quanta (Retail)
- Version: 1.1.8
- Format: VST, VST3, AAX
- Bit Depth: 64-bit
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 or newer
Audio Damage’s AD046 Quanta is a granular synthesizer VST (Virtual Studio Technology) plugin for Windows. AD046 Quanta runs as a VST, VST3, and an AAX plugin. AD046 Quanta VST plugin can be used with all major digital audio workstations (DAW) including Ableton Live, Logic Pro, Cubase, Pro Tools, and others.
If you’re looking to download the macOS version of Quanta, we’ve got you covered!
AD046 Quanta highlights:
- Quanta is a full-featured ten-voice true stereo granular synthesizer, with up to a hundred 1000ms grains per voice, and full control over the grain state, with direct randomization and modulation of most parameters. Drag-and-drop a sample (WAV, AIFF, Ogg, or FLAC) on to the window and go to work.
- With two multi-mode filters (with LP, HP, BP and notch in 2-pole and 4-pole topologies), and a “sidecar” virtual-analog oscillator and noise generator that can be used in addition to, or injected into, the grain engine, Quanta is a fully capable subtractive synth in its own right, and will work as a granular or subtractive (or both) synth without any sample at all.
- Quanta has mod coming out its ears. First up are four of our new FEGs (Flexible Envelope Generator), a 99-point looping function generator with optional host tempo sync. Then add two arbitrary-waveshape LFOs, a multi-source sample-and-hold module, and fully user-controllable MIDI assignments, with nearly every control on the panel as a destination.
- Quanta is customizable to your taste and playing style. With full MPE support, it can take advantage of the extended control set of your Linnstrument, Seaboard, Soundplane, Continuum, or other MPE controller, and support for TUN files lets you use tuning tables. The resizable Hi-DPI GUI lets you adjust the size to match your visual needs, and the cross-platform preset mechanism lets you share your creations with your friends and collaborators, no matter what system they are using.