- Publisher: Audjoo
- Product: Helix
- Version: 2020.05.24 Incl Patched and Keygen-R2R
- Formats: VST, AU
Helix is a unique synthesizer-plugin with a sonic clarity beyond the competition.
Soaring leads, solid basses, glimmering pads… Helix does more of everything and would be a gold mine for the sound designer in you.
The trial version will sometimes generate noise, and will go out of tune occasionally. Helix will load in any DAW that supports VST or AU plugins, 32-bit or 64-bit.
Listen to Helix
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. In the case of Helix the picture is sound. Please listen to the audio demos of Helix’s presets.
Hopefully you will be able to distinguish the quality of Helix through these sounds.
The main oscillators of Helix allow you to pick from hundreds of included waveforms, or load your own. The waveform can be further bent and warped by two sets of controls, A and B. The in-between states are automatically created into something similar to a wave-table. The oscillator can then sweep across this sound-scape for unique and lively sounds.
Inspired by the “super-saw”, Helix takes the unison-concept to the next level and allow you to make any waveform “super”. This makes Helix capable of huge and wide unison pads and leads.
Great care has been taken to ensure no aliasing in the oscillators, so the sound is free from many artifacts traditionally associated with software (and Virtual Analog) synthesizers.
All parts of Helix are stereo in – stereo out. Oscillators, filters, shapers and effects. This enables a wider sound.
Three Filters per voice, including traditional low/band/high pass, EQ, and comb, less usual dynamics, to the exotic String Model and PM Delay, a delay where the delay-time is modulated in audio-rate.
Three stages of distortion / waveshaping per voice. Find your favourite style of dirt.
Both the Voice architecture and the Effects of Helix follow an approach where a signal can be mixed in or sent to the effect at any point. The result is unique freedom on how to apply filters and effects.
- 4 stereo oscillators per voice
- Innovative Wave-Shaping-Morphing
- Digital Noise (sample and hold)
- Analog Pulse / Analog Dual-Saw
- Rompler (sfz compatible)
- 3 innovative stereo filters per voice
- Ladder Emulation
- Ring-Mod / Amp-Mod / Phase-Modulation
- String-model (the incoming signal is the exciter)
- Delay-Line with Audio-Rate modulation
- 3 stereo distortion stages per voice
- Multiple Shapes of Soft-Clipping
- 8 ADSR envelope generators per voice
- 4 LFOs per voice (plus 2 global)
- 24 voices of polyphony
- 3 Modes of portamento sliding
- 1000+ presets.
- Huge modulation-matrix
- Master Stereo effects:
- chorus / flanger / mod.delay
- Equalizer ( Lo-shelf, peak and Hi-shelf)
- Limiter (with Parallel-Mode)