- Publisher: Cableguys
- Product: HalfTime
- Version: 1.0.1
- Format: VST
- Platform: Windows 7, 8 and 10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
Cableguys HalfTime is a half-speed effect VST (Virtual Studio Technology) plugin for Windows. Cableguys HalfTime runs as a VST plugin. Cableguys HalfTime VST plugin can be used with all major digital audio workstations (DAW) including Live, Logic, Cubase, Pro Tools, and others.
Cableguys HalfTime VST plugin creates instant half-speed effect that you can use in Trap, EDM, Hip-Hop, Techno, House and other genres.
Enter a universe of scattered, hindered sound with HalfTime, the main module 100% devoted to half-speed impacts, being used by Armin van Buuren, David Guetta, individuals from 808 Mafia, The Chemical Brothers and the sky is the limit from there.
HalfTime changes any sound into a dim, downtempo variant of itself, giving your tracks enormous state of mind and climate. Lead synths change into heavyweight EDM bass beasts. Plinky piano lines become frequenting trap songs. Percussion thickens, extending to uncover new cadenced prospects.
Cableguys HalfTime VST plugin features:
- Instant setup: Add the plugin – get an instant half-speed effect with no further setup.
- Power button: Punch the large central button to activate the effect – automate in your DAW.
- Fade In/Out: Introduce the effect instantly, or fade in gradually, across up to 16 bars.
- 3 speed Modes: 2x for the classic “half-speed” effect. 1.5x for perfect fifth harmonies and triplet rhythms. 4x speed for drugged-out quad-time playback.
- Band Split: Half-speed just the bass, treble or midrange for trippy effects.
- Band Solo: Hear just the slowed frequency range – use it to hone the effect, as a filter, or to blend using the Mix control.
- Dry/Wet Mix: Blend the original and slowed audio.
- Loop Length: Set the Loop from 1/16 up to 8 bars – keep the original timing, stretch it to half speed, or create catchy new rhythms.
- Smooth: Preserve transient punch with Percussive mode, and avoid clicks and pops on sustained material with Sustain mode. Or push it to extremes with creative FX and Swell options.