- Publisher: DDMF
- Product: DirectionalEQ
- Version: 1.0.7
- Format: VST, RTAS, AU and AAX
- Bit Depth: 32-bit and 64-bit
- Operating System: Windows
DDMF DirectionalEQ is an equalizer VST (Virtual Studio Technology) plugin for Windows and macOS. DirectionalEQ runs as a VST, RTAS, AU, and AAX plugin. DirectionalEQ VST plugin can be used with all major digital audio workstations (DAW) including Live, Logic, Cubase, Pro Tools, and others.
Traditional EQs influence the spectrum of the entire stereo field simultaneously. L/R or Mid-Side-EQs allows you to treat the 2 channels or the mid and therefore the side signal simultaneously.
DirectionalEQ takes this idea one big step further: now you’ll equalize all directions within the stereo field independently!
With five bands, each of them providing state-of-the-art filter types (including 64-bit processing and 2x oversampling) plus the unique ability to specify the direction during which the channel is operational.
So you would like more bass at 2 o’clock, less midrange at 11 o’clock and a touch more treble from the left? No problem in the least, that’s exactly what this EQ has been made for!
DDMF DirectionalEQ Features:
- Available in VST, VST3 and AAX (32/64 bit) format for Windows and VST, VST3, AU, and AAX (32/64 bit) format for Mac (10.7 and higher).
- Directional equalization per angle within the stereo field
- 5 independent bands, 8 filter types per band
- 64-bit internap processing