- Publisher: Dear Reality
- Product: dearVR PRO
- Version: 1.4.1 (Incl Patched and R2R Keygen)
- Formats: AAX, VST2, VST3
- Requirements: Windows 7 through 10
Dear Reality’s state-of-the-art algorithms have been a mainstay of 3D audio production for years. Now, their spatial processing treasure chest is available in an all-in-one plugin for your DAW: the fully featured dearVR PRO and it’s smaller counterpart dearVR MUSIC which is aimed at more traditional mixing workflows.
Say goodbye to expensive middleware, unwieldy software bundles and complex routing schemes. All the tools you need to create stunning, immersive 3D and surround audio for virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) videos, immersive music, videos, film post-production and games are included in dearVR’s powerful yet fast and intuitive interface. Simply drag your mouse around using the plugin’s graphical XYZ pad to position a track’s sound anywhere in a 3D soundstage — behind or in front of the listener, above or below their head, to the left or right, closer or farther away. Or use separate sliders for adjusting the sound’s elevation, azimuth and distance from the listener.
dearVR PRO provides 46 vivid virtual acoustic environments, featuring true to life 3D imaging and gorgeous sounding environments to place your sounds and then move them around in real time. Among the many selections to choose from are concert halls, car interiors, different types of rooms, a church, cellar, staircase, bathroom, booth, warehouse, arena, outdoor street and live stage. Each environment is instantly and independently recallable per plugin instance, letting you place each object’s sound in a different space.
You can change the shape, dimensions and texture of your selected virtual space using controls that adjust the size, damping, and balance of early reflections and reverb diffusion. In Realtime Auralization mode, turn six knobs to respectively adjust the distance from the listener of the four walls, ceiling and floor in your virtual space. As you move your sound around to match an onscreen object’s movement, the delay times and directions of arrival for early reflections bouncing off these virtual boundaries change—just like in real environments.
dearVR PRO outputs the highest-quality 3D and surround sound audio in over 30+ formats, ranging from standard two channel stereo and all the way up to 13.1 surround sound. With Dear Reality’s dearVR PRO you will easily meet all of the professional requirements for any VR or AR production.
For those who don’t need all the firepower dearVR PRO offers, a streamlined version of the plugin—dearVR MUSIC—is available for entry-level applications. But for professionals working in VR and AR who need no-compromise, state-of-the-art performance with all of the workflow advantages of a self-contained plugin, dearVR PRO is the ultimate solution.
Please note: dearVR PRO is enabled to be controlled by the groundbreaking dearVR SPATIAL CONNECT software to mix within VR and conduct each dearVR PRO tracks position, level and room preset by hand-gestures.
dearVR PRO Features
- 2-channel Binaural format for totally immersive playback using conventional headphones
- 4-channel first order (FOA), 9-channel second order (SOA) or 16-channel third order Ambisonics (TOA) output in either AmbiX or Furse Malham (FuMA) formats
- With the release of the 1.4 Update to dearVR PRO and dearVR MUSIC, you can now select from over 20+ surround sound outputs: from LCRS, 5.1, 7.1, 9.1 and all the way up to 13.1!
- The plugin’s 46 stellar virtual acoustic environments can also be used like conventional reverbs in 2D stereo mixes, doubling their usefulness for music production.
- State-of-the-art processing turns any standard mix into an immersive, true to life 3D soundscape with binaural, Ambisonic and Surround Sound playback
- All processors are contained in a single plugin allowing you to output in either 5.1 and up to 13.1 along with the standard binaural, ambisonic and stereo output options
- Position and move an object’s sound in real time in a virtual 3D environment using a graphical XYZ pad or separate sliders for adjusting the sound’s azimuth, elevation and distance to the listener
- Adjust the size of virtual environments by balancing early reflections and reverb diffusion response; and distance of walls, ceiling and floor to listener
- Powerful Realtime Auralization mode continually changes the delay times and directions of arrival for early reflections as you move an object’s sound around in its virtual space
- Occlusion control realistically adjusts the sound of an object being blocked by another virtual object in line of sight to the listener
- Separate controls scale parameter ranges for azimuth and distance to maintain perfect sync between audio and corresponding virtual objects in motion
Dear Reality dearVR pro – Changelog
Version 1.4.1 (Dec 03, 2019)
– Added support for ASIO guard in Nuendo
– Minor bugfixes
Version 1.4.0 (Nov 06, 2019)
– Multichannel feature
– Up to 60% performance boost in binaural mode
– FIX Reflection delay was dependent on block size in Ambisonics
– FIX Issues when placing dearVR PRO in the panner slot in Nuendo 8.3
– FIX where reflections did not work with performance mode and Ambisonics output
– Minor Bugfixes
Version 1.2.2 (Feb 08, 2019)
– FIX – only low-resolution automation for Logic Pro
– FIX – wrong latency was reported if ambisonic output was selected (Mac/Win, AAX,
VST3, VST, AU)
– Allowing 16×16 I/O to enable TOA in Nuendo (Mac/Win, VST3)
– VST3 category was changed to enable dearVR PRO as a panner for ambisonic tracks
in Nuendo (Mac/Win, VST3)
– Minor Bugfixes
Version 1.2 (Oct 12, 2018)
– Fixed automation can’t be written via selection box in Logic
– Fixed constant distortion whilst automation is engaged
– Updated manual
Version 1.1 (Mar 05, 2018)
– Added support of up to 192 kHz sample rate
– Added higher order ambisonics in ProTools
– Fixed severe audio glitches
– Fixed host bypass causes audio to disappear; also causing playback head to no longer move
– Fixed LRCS passes audio regardless of license
– Fixed license showing NFR(-1)
Version 1.0 (Oct 16, 2017)
– Release version