- Publisher: denise
- Product: God Mode
- Version: 2.0.0 Regged-FLARE
- Formats: VST, VST3, AAX, AU
- Bit Depth: 32-bit and 64-bit
- System requirements: Mac OS X 10.7 or newer (Catalina included) and Windows 7 or newer
Denise’s God Mode is a saturation VST plugin for Mac OS X 10.7 or newer (Catalina included) and Windows 7 or newer. God Mode crack runs as an AAX, AU, VST3, and a VST plugin format. The God Mode introduces a new push-pull technology giving you full control over what frequencies to saturate and distort. It’s node EQ graph and linear phase filters allow for unlimited options to shape the coloration of your sound.
The push-pull technology is inspired by the legendary analog Pultec EQ, a passive tube eq from the 50s, widely used in the 70s/80s for both broadcasting and mixing. The Pultec EQ would ‘push’ the gain for a certain frequency range into its tube circuit, and would then ‘pull’ it back again, to smooth out the frequency response. This creates a sound close to the original but with a nice warmth added to the boosted frequency ranges. The God Mode introduces a modern version of this technique.
The first step to using the God Mode is to boost or ‘push’ certain frequencies in your track that you like to be more saturated or distorted. You can for example use one shelf to boost the highs and one peak to boost a certain color or resonance. Because you push these frequencies harder into the saturation algorithm, they will be naturally more affected by it. The second step is to decide if and how much ‘pull’ to apply to the boosted frequencies. This gives you creative control over the amount of coloration and the option to create a perfectly balanced frequency response for your track.
The God Mode’s push-pull technology allows you to create perfectly balanced saturation no matter how dynamic your track is. In addition, how sweet would it be to use multi band distortion in parallel or to create a proper dry/wet mix without phase issues? Because the God Mode uses linear phase filters, you can now blend in the effect as you please, either in a very extreme way for creative purposes or subtle additions during mastering. The God Mode gives you ultimate control and creativity.
God Mode highlights:
- Unique Push & Pull technology.
- Tape Analog VM algorithm on steroids that we’re known from the Bad Tape.
- Linear Phase Filters: Pristine sound quality and in-phase dry/wet mixing.
- Individual dry/wet panning.
- Live recording mode with with zero latency.
- Create rhythmical drive with the ‘side-tape’ side chain.
- Subtle to extreme use on single track instruments, busses & mastering.