- Publisher: Reason Studios & 17 Frames Media
- Product: DoubleDutch CV Wrangler
- Version: 1.0.0-R2R
- Format: Reason Rack Extension
- Requirements: You need R2R Reason release and TEAM R2R Reason Rack Extension Cache Builder
At its core, the DoubleDutch CV Wrangler is a simple idea. It squeezes one CV signal (C) between two others (A and B).
Take your CV’s into overdrive
The CVs can come from anywhere in Reason: The Pulsar of course, but also LFO and envelope outputs from synths (even VSTs), the Matrix, Vocoder and audio followers (like the Pulveriser)
The result is a new level of intuitive control and idea sparking fun for your sound manipulation projects
Sometimes less is more. In DoubleDutch this is proven by the ALT section of the instrument.
The alt gives the C-CV a rest when the A-CV is below the B-CV. And when you are in ‘rest mode’ there are three choices about what to do in the meantime:
- Stay with A
- Stay with B
- Midpoint between them
Line by line CV shaping
Sometimes the incoming signal is good, but quite to your liking. To help you with this we have added a set of helpers:
- A connected indicator.
- A Scale knob that takes you from 0 to 200%.
- An Offset knob that will shift the signal up or down
- A display toggle to selectively compare the signals