- Publisher: E-MU
- Product: Emulator X3
- Version: 3.0.0 – R2R
- Formats: VST
- Requirements: Windows 7 and higher
Emulator X3 Software Sampler is the culmination of over 30 years of sampler development that offers the sound quality, synthesis and filters of E-MU’s hardware samplers and introduces a host of new tools that includes SynthSwipe automated hardware sampling, TwistaLoop non-destructive audio manipulator, Morph Filter Designer to create custom filters, Multi-Function Generator for advanced LFO/envelope/arpeggiator programming, advanced Transform Multiply convolution DSP tool, real-time control of multiple loop points, REX2 and MP3 import, and much more.
Emulator X2 still offers E-MU’s 24-bit/192kHz sound engine and patented pitch interpolation, and can be run either standalone (64 MIDI channels) or as a VST instrument (16 MIDI channels per instantiation).
Emulator X2 runs on Windows XP and includes over 3GB of sounds and a 2in/2out USB MIDI interface.
Emulator X3 Features
- Automated sampling, pitch detection and preset creation with integrated waveform editor.
- Powerful synthesis architecture with over 50 Z-Plane filters and 100 tempo-based parameters per preset.
- Standalone (64 MIDI channels) or VSTi operation (16 MIDI channels per instantiation).
- Sound Engine supports RAM and streaming playback.
- Integrated effects processors.
- 2in/2 out USB MIDI interface.
- Comprehensive sound format support, including EOS, EIII, GigaSampler, MP3, REX2,.AIFF, SoundFont 2.1,.WAV and more.
- Ships with over 3GB of sounds, including the complete Proteus 2000 soundset, a 1.5GB Grand Piano, 24-bit drums and grooves and more – additional soundsets available.