- Publisher: Nembrini Audio
- Product: Eddie Kramer Phazevibe Bundle
- Version: 1.0.1-R2R
- Formats: VST2/VST3/AAX
- Requirements: WiN64
The Eddie Kramer Phazevibe VST crack pedal by F-Pedals is very unique because is not the clone of anything else. Cracked Eddie Kramer Phazevibe has been receiving great ratings by many musicians around the world and it is included in the top list, (along with the Echobandit by F-Pedals) of the “must have pedals” posted on Premier Guitar by sound guru Pete Thorn.
Eddie Kramer Phazevibe VST crack, Pedal and Rack version, are modeled after the original F-Pedal Phazevibe.
Eddie Kramer Phazevibe VST crack is a very faithful reproduction of its analog hardware version, with the same warm and silk tone, developed with and inspired by the work of legendary music producer Eddie Kramer.
Eddie Kramer Phazevibe Bundle Pedal VST CRack features :
- Level Knob: Turning the Level control clockwise increases the amount of signal going to the output. This control can be used to balance the level of the processed signal with the original signal level
- Tone Knob: Modifies the tone or sound of only the processed signal. When the Tone control is straight up, the processed signal is unchanged. Turning the Tone control clockwise boosts the high frequencies (treble) of the processed signal, and turning the Tone control counterclockwise rolls off the high frequencies of the processed signal
- Speed Knob: Turn the Knob clockwise to increase and counterclockwise to decrease the speed of the modulation
- FootSwitch On/Off: Switches the distortion effect In/Out of the signal path
- The Rack version has been enhanced and has actually 2 independent Phazevibe channels that can be used in mono, dual mono and stereo. Each channel has independent controls of Speed, Filter, Pan, Dry/Wet.
- It’s a super flexible phaser pedal capable of a wide range of sound possibilities, to allow musicians and producer of any genre, to enjoy the wonderful palette of tones that the Phazevibe has to offer.
Additionally the Eddie Kramer Phazevibe Bundle VST crack version has:
- Oscillator Phase: inverter toggle switch.
- Analog Link: to create an even more analog feel.
- Sync: toggle switch to synchronize the speed of the phaser to your hosting DAW, the LCDs (one per channel) will display the Tempo division when in SYNC mode or the Speed in Milli Seconds when not synched to host.
- Links Buttons: to link the controls of the 2 separate channels.
- Master Link: to set ON/OFF all 4 link buttons simultaneously.
- VU-Meter: to monitor the signal in input and output.
Both version feature 3 modes of phaser effects that are selected by a slide switch. In the Rack version there are also 3 different options of waveforms shape for each phaser mode.
Mode 1 – CLASSIC VINTAGE PHASER
The big red speed knob allows the user to range from a classic phaser through a vibrato and even a leslie-ish effect.
Mode 2 – PHASE-WHA
A phaser with a hint of wha-wha when used on low speed that become auto-wha as you increase the speed up to a very unique vibrato.
Mode 3 – PHASE-UNIVIBE
A phaser with a hint of univibe when used on low speed that become an Hendrix Uni-Vibe sound as you increase the speed. This mode is incredibly warm and can offer a beautiful and smooth vibrato.