- Humanoid Sound Systems
- Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7/8/10
Humanoid Sound Systems Enzyme is a VST (Virtual Instrument Audio) Plugin. It functions as a VST Plugin and an Audio Units Plugin.
Enzyme VST Plugin consolidates all the famous highlights of our Scanned Synth Pro, yet takes its checking blend in a few new ways at the same time. Test import is presently accessible so you can utilize existing sounds to make the orchestrated yield change after some time, while Hybrid Scanned/FM amalgamation is additionally on offer for considerably increasingly sonic prospects.
The examined amalgamation wavetable would now be able to be filtered by numerous scanners at various frequencies in three distinct modes to include additional lavishness and interior development.
Enzyme VST Synth additionally has a lovely new interface made by Spec Graphics, fusing a vivified visual wavetable presentation that makes it more clear how all the new highlights work.
With an undeniably increasingly adaptable impacts rack, elective tuning choices, an arpeggiator, just as help for 64-piece just as 32-piece engineering, Enzyme is genuinely the up and coming age of examined blend:
- Cutting edge Scanned Synthesis Engine with Sample import work and Hybrid Scanned/FM blend alternatives.
- Various scanner choices for fatter ‘Harmony Mode’, more splendid ‘Consonant’, or imported ‘Adventurer Mode’ with imported examples.
- New Effects Rack, permitting basically boundless layering of impacts, for example, simple displayed channels, reverb, melody, flanger, and contortion.
- Automatable execution controls, permitting control of significant parameters from a solitary area and various parameters to be controlled utilizing a solitary control.
- Elective tunings.
- VST 2.4, Audio Units (AAX Support coming soon)
- Backing for both 32 and 64-piece structures under the two Windows and OS X.
- As with SSP, every Enzyme voice incorporates a perplexing Scanning Oscillator with hammer, wave, mass and association network controls, a 7-mode full channel, three ADSR envelopes and two LFOs, and a different Multi-Effects area including reverb, rhythm adjusted reverberation, chorale, flanger and 7-mode resounding channel.