- Publisher: King OZ
- Product: DSPplug boardstation
- Version: 2.2 Retail
- Formats: VST2, VST3
- Requirements: Windows (32 & 64 bit)
The DSPplug boardstation is a great EQ for mastering without a lot of clunky controls. Simply 40 bands of automate-able, fast operating bands that will help you in the simplest most convenient way.
Sometimes more control means less controls.
The DSPplug boardstation makes it easy to mix with 40 bands that can be easily automated. It sounds professional and works quickly. You’ll be very pleased with the DSPplug boardstation.
DSPplug boardstation Changelog
- V 1.0: Initial release
- V 1.1: Critical update
- V 1.2: Added Acoustica Mixcraft support
- V 1.3: Updated GUI.
- V 1.4: Critical Updates, Updated Analyzer (more additions soon), improved soundforge compatibility.
- V 1.5: Replaced analyzer for efficiency, added analyzer dB gauges (improved tomorrow).
- V 1.6: Improved CPU usage by 1%, perfected no-noise operation, fixed preset count bug.
- V 1.7: Perfected Acoustica Mixcraft 9 support.
- V 1.7: (sub version) Added horizontal controls for IN and OUT gain in the ++ version.
- V 1.8: (remake) Merged standard and ++ version (please rename file to VSTplug boardstation [or ++] to use old presets).
- V 1.9: Changed Look back to something similar to original due to customer request. Changed the way ceiling limiter works to also reflect more standard limiting; up to 20 dBFS.
- V 2.0: Making progress removing un-necessary math, now faster and more nimble; better speed and smoother controls coming for version 2.1. Fixed website dual window popup bug.
- V 2.1: Attempted speed improvements, streamlined various graphic components, added more frames to the controls to make the action smoother.
- V 2.2: Bug fix – Fixed drop down menu reactions, now about does not turn off analyzer. Improved look and feel of credits.