- Publisher: Klanghelm
- Product: VUMT Deluxe
- Version: 2.4.0
- Formats: VST/VST3/AAX/AU
Painstakingly modeled behavior and recreation of the general ballistics of classic VU meters.
VUMT Deluxe Contains three metering modes:
- VU, RMS and PPM DIN (Type I)
- The RMS mode can be set to K-12, K-14 and K-20 scales and offers an integrated peak bargraph
- The Meter ballistics are fully customizable. The VU even has a unique overshoot parameter.
- VUMT offers dedicated trim controls to make gain staging easy.
- GUI-resizing and various options to hide the controls from the GUI and show the meters only and/or a single meter display.
- VUMT offers eight different skins to choose from.
- An editable instance label is also included.
In addition to all the features of the standard version VUMT deluxe offers more metering types (BBC, DIN, Nordic) plus various channel tools, such as Mute and Polarity reverse buttons, a monitor section and the following signal processing tools:
HighPass and LowPass Filters, a single band dynamic EQ with various filter types, useful to remove resonances or for de-essing and a mono maker to narrow the stereo image below a certain frequency.
On top of that, each skin VUMT deluxe offers an additional contrasting GUI for the VU itself.