- Publisher: Klevgrand
- Product: R0Verb
- Version: 1.0.2-MORiA
- Formats: AU, VST, VST3
- Requirements: macOS 10.12 or higher
R0Verb audio effect filter is a hybrid between a simple reverb and a very complex delay. R0Verb consists of up to 50 separate delay lines, and puts you in charge of every single delay with controls for volume, pre-delay, feedback & high shelf. It can be used for everything from simple delays to complex spaces, whatever your mix needs. It also has a nice Randomizer if you’re feeling lucky!
- Up to 50 parallel delays
- Every delay has parameters for volume, pre-delay, feedback, delay time & a high shelving filter
- Randomizer – creates a space with user-defined bounds
- Multi-select and edit several delay-lines in one gesture
- Post 3-band EQ
- Comes with a few factory presets for inspiration
- Delay lines
Rôverb consists of multiple delay-lines, each with separate parameters for pan, pre-delay time, delay time, gain, decay & high-shelf. The direction of each delay-line tells how the output will be panned; if it points to the left, the output will be panned to the left and vice versa. The size of the circles denotes gain levels. The first circle (from origin) is the gain value. The outer circle represents the decay.
Use these to switch between Time change, Delete, Volume and High shelf gain.
This tool makes it possible to create a new reverb with user-defined bounds. Weeha!