- Publisher: KORG
- Product: Mono/Poly V2
- Version: 2.0.2
- Format: EXE, VST, AAX
- Bit Depth: 64-bit
- Operating System: Windows
Originally a part of the Korg Legacy Collection: Analog Edition 2007; the Mono/Poly is now available individually. Korg’s proprietary Component Modeling Technology (CMT) recreates the first circuit path and analog signal flow, to supply results that are completely faithful to the first hardware.
KORG Mono/Poly V2 Features:
- 128-note polyphony (Maximum).
- 1 Part.
- 256 Programs with Program Browser and audition function.
- Advanced Unison mode; up to 16 stackable voices, Detune, and Spread.
- 8 Virtual Modulation routings; 159 Sources, 35 Destinations.
- Two multi-effect processors.
- The Mono/Poly was a monophonic behemoth with polyphonic capabilities that a lot of musicians acclaimed because the best analog synthesizer Korg ever made. Korg improved its functionality in software by adding eight powerful virtual patches for near-infinite modulation routing, two integrated multi-effects, 16-voice unison, and up to 128 voices.
Mono/Poly V2 offers four full banks of rich, fat sounds, covering everything from deep basses to soaring leads; fine arpeggiator patterns to riveting soundscapes. and you will never stray trying to find sounds, using the Mono/Poly’s simple category select feature.