- PCM Total Bundle
- Windows (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 183 MB
This crack does not require any iLok driver or iLok license manager.
The setup executable will generate a primitive uninstaller at the following location:%PROGRAMDATA%\AudioUTOPiA.
You can run the .bat file or launch the uninstallation process from the windows start menu.
The original LexPlate 32bit plugin contained an iLok bug when switching presets, Lexicon have never bothered to fixed it, with our crack the LexPlate now works fine.AudioUTOPiA
Without precedent for more than 40 years, Lexicon is offering that equivalent unmistakable, smooth, rich “Lexicon Sound” as an assortment of native plug-ins. The PCM Total Bundle remembers everything for both our honor winning Native Reverb Bundle just as the entirety of the Native Effects Bundle. The PCM Total Bundle conveys a sly mix of 14 unbelievable Lexicon reverb and effects plug-ins with several the most flexible and finely-created studio presets.
A powerhouse heap of legacy and development, the PCM Total Bundle is a definitive studio module bundle for making proficient, helpful blends inside well known DAWs, for example, Pro Tools®, Logic®, Nuendo® or some other VST® good host. Intended to carry superb sonic quality to the entirety of your sound applications, the PCM Total Bundle will become the dominant focal point in your DAW.
The clever programming which gave these algorithms their edge still sound as good today as they did when they changed the sound of music all those years ago.Production Expert
Lexicon PCM Total Bundle included plug-ins
The PCM Total Bundle incorporates the 7 one of a kind reverb plug-ins from the honor winning PCM Native Reverb Plug-in Bundle and 7 exceptional effects plug-ins from the as of late discharged PCM Native Effects Plug-in Bundle.
- 14 sonically brilliant Lexicon effect algorithms
- Hundreds of versatile presets
- Formats that work seamlessly in any VST compatible DAW
- Graphical real-time display for visualizing the effect in different ways
- Stereo/Phase meters for ensuring mono compatibility
- Presets can be stored in a DAW-independent format which allows custom presets to be transferred between DAWs
- Full parameter control and automation
- Input, output and feedback meters for quick assessment of audio levels within the algorithm