- Publisher: LinPlug
- Product: Albino 3
- Version: 3.2.1 (incl R2R Keygen)
- Formats: VST/AU
The famed Dutch sound designer Rob Papen provided more than 2100 presets that cover all types of sounds for today’s contemporary music.
Each preset can be made up of 4 individual layers. So actually a sound can make use of up to 80 oscillators for a single note ( 4 Layers, 4 Oscillators each, 5 times Spread).
But to explore the musical possibilities that the Albino 3 Layers offer to you we recommend checking out the presets that come with Albino 3.
Get hold of Albino 3 and the more than 2100 Rob Papen presets for the music of today.
Albino 3 Key Features
- AU, RTAS, and VST plug-in synthesizer for PC and Mac
- The modular and extendable design currently with 4 Oscillator Modules, 4 Filter Modules, 2 Envelope Modules, and 12 Effect Modules
- 32 voice polyphonic (CPU dependent)
- More than 2000 Rob Papen presets, integrated sound browser
- up to 4 oscillators per voice and layer, various High-Quality Oscillator types with countless waveforms
- Oscillator AM and FM and “Pulse Width Modulation” for all (!) waveforms, oscillator sync, filter FM
- up to 2 filters per voice and layer, each with 4 types of multimode filters, altogether 20 filter modes, saturation control
- up to 8 envelopes per voice and layer, 2 types: 5 levels / 5 rates with loop and ADSFR mode
- Variable keyboard and velocity tracking, individual for each envelope
- up to 4 LFO’s per voice and layer with various waveforms, a broad range of tempo sync, Symmetry, and Phase adjustable, additional DAD envelopes for every LFO
- Controller hardware (fader box or synth) can be used to control Albino’s parameters using the LinPlug ECS
- Portamento / Glide with various options, constant Time or Rate and Auto-Bend
- Improved adjustable Precision to bring in the warmth of good old analog modules
- Sophisticated Arpeggiator per layer with 32 programmable steps, several modes, swing, several clock settings, save/load/copy/paste, and many more functions
- Modulation matrix with more than 1000 possible modulation routings
- Spread for ultra-fat sounds (up to 20 Oscillators per layer)
- Microtuning support (TUN files) for different scales
- Up to 4 effect blocks per layer with the chorus, flanger, phaser, filter, distortion, delays, reverb, gator, wah, compressor, and LoFi effects
- Fully recognized velocity, mono, and poly aftertouch, pitch bend, mod-wheel, and various other controllers
- The full version comes with a comprehensive PDF manual (box version with printed manual)
- Sample accurate timing, full automation, and settings are saved with your song