- Massive X
- Native Instruments
- VST, VST3, AU
- macOS 12 or later
Massive X is the successor to Massive, the iconic synth that helped build musical genres. Expanding on this legacy, Massive X (Mac) provides you with all the features you need to create any sound imaginable.
By combining innovative sound generators and processors with modular routing and expressive modulation, Massive X not only facilitates common synthesis techniques but also invites you to experiment and bring new ideas to life.
It does not stop here, however. Massive X will grow, adapt, and evolve with regular updates – both inspired by, and to inspire its users. We hope you enjoy this fantastic instrument as much as we do and are looking forward to hearing your creations!
New Features in Massive X
The following new features have been added to MASSIVE X:
- The Exciter, Amp and Modulation Envelope displays now reflect their actual state and respond to user input. Changes to the parameters will be immediately reflected. For more information on Envelopes, refer to Modulators.
Dark, Light and Flat Modes
- Dark, Light, Flat Default, Flat Dark, and Flat Light themes have been added. The Flat themes increase compatibility with older graphic cards. For more information on themes, refer to Settings Menu.
Rise/Fall Parameter Display
- The Rise/Fall parameter in both the LFO Switcher and LFO Random Envelope now visually displays the actual parameter state and responds to user input
Category for New Factory Presets
- A separate category type has been added in the Browser for new Factory presets. This provides quick access to any new presets.
Tracker Grid Labels
- Grid labels have been added to the Tracker
- 60 new presets have been added to the Factory Library. For more information, see Loading a Preset.