- Publisher: Mellowmuse
- Product: LM1V
- Version: 1.6 – R2R
- Formats: VST, VST3, AAX, AU
LM1V is an analogue modelled brickwall limiter, with 8x oversampling, and inter-sample peak detection.
It is able to achieve high loudness levels with the minimum of distortion. Results are always extremely musical.
Separate attack, release and stereo link controls, allow a wide range of settings, from near clipping to smooth limiting, all without excessive pumping or artefacts.
While inter-sample peak detection, catches overs to keep output levels firmly in place.
LM1V is equally at home processing individual tracks as it is on the mix bus.
- Low distortion multi-stage design
- Inter-sample peak detection
- Variable attack 0 – 10 ms
- Variable release 0 – 2 secs
- Input Gain 0 – 20dB
- Output ceiling -20 – 0dB
- Stereo unlink
- 8x oversampled
- 64bit internal processing
- Formats: 64bit VST, VST3, AU and AAX
- Version: 1.6