- Native Instruments
- Komplete 12
- Crush Pack
- Mac OS X (10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13)
Native Instruments Crush Pack breathe creative life into iconic effects. Enjoy modern twists on the prized tone of early samplers, the timeless shred of a sophisticated stomp box, dynamic ring modulated sci-fi sounds, futuristic timbres, other-worldly radio broadcasts, and more.
BITE: INSTANT STREET VIBES
Precision bit-crushing: Recreate the prized sonic imperfections that defined hip-hop and dance music’s first golden era, or dial the bits right down to depth-charged extremes.
- Authentic organic crunch of 80s digital sample rate reduction
- Wide sonic palette: From character-adding bite to bit-reduced oblivion
- Auto-input/output compensation, for controlled chaos
- Generate curious and noisy artifacts at low sample rates
DIRT: STRAY INTO THE RED
Organic-sounding distortion, crafted by sound designers. Flexible signal routing, blending, and other carefully crafted parameters allow a level of control not normally associated with distortion units.
- An elegant and broad spectrum of distortion
- Add presence to synths, glue drum busses, decimate guitars, and more
- Wavefolding allows complex, dynamic timbres from simple sources like sine waves
- Controls calibrated for subtle tone-shaping
FREAK: SONIC MUTATION
Three sound-bending modulation types offer retro radio lo-fi and wild sidechain ability, alongside classic AM, ring mod, and frequency shifting techniques.
- Create detuned horror-style vocals, rich metallic timbres, rhythmic sidechain, and more
- Add a whole universe of noise and inharmonic content to harmonic signals
- Radio mode: Demodulation of signals offers the sound of vintage broadcasts or alien transmissions
- Stereo modulation feature – particularly effective on percussion