- Publisher: Native Instruments
- Product: Flair from EFFECTS SERIES – MOD PACK
- Version: 1.1.0
- Formats: VST, AU, AAX
FLAIR turns the classic flanger on its head.
Not satisfied simply recreating vintage analog tape and pedal flanging effects – though it does both beautifully – FLAIR adds a revolutionary new Voices mode which uses multiple delay lines to create tuned harmonic flanging layers and resonances.
It even features 24 chord settings, offering a variety of chords and note intervals.
Browse & FREE Download the best VST plugins for macOS.
FLAIR offers three modes
A POWERFUL TRIAD
- In Standard mode, each voice behaves like a normal flanger.
- In Thru Zero mode, each voice is duplicated at its respective pitch, but the duplicates are not modulated, so as the modulation increases, the flanging becomes even more apparent.
- In Scan mode, things get even more creative: Instead of stacking the voices into a chord, they play consecutively, a bit like an arpeggiator, with the order set by one of three waveforms.
In addition to the revolutionary features on offer, FLAIR is capable of traditional lush tape and pedal-style flanging, offering all the parameters you would commonly expect, such as tempo-synced pitch modulation.
Sound-enhancing features include Detune for offsetting the pitch of the flanging, Feedback for thickening the flanging (complete with adjustable damping control to roll off high frequencies and soften the effect at high feedback values), and Width, for creating stereo flanging.