- Publisher: Native Instruments
- Product: Massive X
- Version: 1.3.1 – V.R
- Formats: VSTi, AAX
- System requirements: Windows (64-bit)
Rethought, rewired, and reincarnated – MASSIVE X is the successor to an iconic synthesizer that helped spawn entire genres.
Get everything you need to create any sound imaginable.
Quickly patch complex routings to bring your ideas to life – no matter how far-out they might seem – and take things further than you thought you could with expressive, playable modulation.
Think it up, dial it in, and define what the future sounds like.
MASSIVE X will grow, adapt, and evolve with regular free updates – both inspired by, and to inspire, the cultures it helps to create.
Massive X 1.3.1 Release Notes:
- ADDED A scrollbar is now visible to the right when scrolling through menu categories if they exceed the menu size
- ADDED A scrollbar is now available for scrolling through the content result list in context menus
- IMPROVED Parameter Readouts: Anima Rate, Flanger Time, SVF Parallel/Serial Bandwidth, Chorus/Phaser/Flanger Rate, WT OSC Standard mode Phase control, Chorus Time L1/2 R1/2 in manual mode, Comb AP Freq/LP Freq in Fix Mode
- IMPROVED Smoother-looking modulation rings for big parameter knobs
- CHANGED User presets are now saved in a dedicated ‘Presets’ subfolder in the user content directory
- FIXED Dropping a preset onto the Massive X GUI loads the preset only in this instance
- FIXED Various issues with text input fields
- FIXED The Start/Phase knob on the Noise Player keeps correct values when the mode is changed while a macro is assigned to it
- FIXED VST Massive X GUI is displayed correctly in Maschine Plug-in Strip in Mix View when Maschine is hosted
- FIXED Menus with icons open when the icon is clicked
- FIXED Readouts for Stereo Delay’s Time parameter are displayed correctly
- KNOWN ISSUE FL Studio 20.5 VST: when loading a preset the interface will shrink. Fix: update to FL Studio 20.6 or higher