- Publisher: Native Instruments
- Product: Reaktor 6
- Version: 6.4.0
- Formats: Standalone, AAX*, VST
- Bit Depth: 64-bit
- System Requirements: Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4 GB RAM
REAKTOR 6 is the ultimate creative toolkit for deep sound exploration, featuring cutting-edge DSP and high-fidelity sound.
Reaktor 6 for sound makers
Looking to take full control of your sounds, or create something never heard before?
REAKTOR is the beating heart that gives life to synths like Native’s RAZOR and MONARK, as well as third-party releases from Twisted Tools, Tim Exile, Blinksonic and many more. It’s a sandbox for sound creation – a limitless platform for experimenting and diving into new sound directions. Simply put, REAKTOR lets you build instruments to replicate the sounds in your head – in a way that existing instruments can’t.
Unrivalled sound quality
REAKTOR’s trademark sound quality is unmistakable. From anti-aliased oscillators and ZDF (zero delay feedback) filters to granular synthesis engines, a team of leading developers build every component in REAKTOR from the core level up using the most elegant algorithms. Their relentless pursuit of DSP excellence keeps this sonic toolkit at the head of its class. And everything inside is organized for immediate use in REAKTOR’s macro libraries for fast, creative building sessions.
REAKTOR also provides a platform for modular synthesis in the form of Blocks – a range of sound generating and sound shaping modules. You can patch them together to create new and unique modular synthesizers, effects chains, complex sequencers, and more. REAKTOR includes BLOCKS BASE and BLOCKS PRIMES to kick start your modular journey, and the Blocks ecosystem is expandable with releases from builders like Unfiltered Audio, Toy Box, Genki instruments, ACL, and Holonic Systems.
REAKTOR offers extensive options for connecting to other devices. MIDI, OSC, and CV/Gate connectivity lets you connect hardware modular systems, standalone hardware, other software instruments, and mobile devices. Ableton Link support lets you sync timing easily across instruments and devices, and makes collaborating with others a breeze.
What’s new in Reaktor 6.4
The REAKTOR 6.4 update opens up the virtual modular ecosystem to the NI Community, with User Blocks now patchable in Racks.
- Blocks from the User Library can now be configured for use in Racks mode, allowing front panel Patch’n’Play functionality and easy saving of your patches.
- User Blocks located in the User Block directory are accessible directly in the Library tab of the REAKTOR Browser, and can be found using the search box in a Rack.
- The Jam Sequencer is introduced to the User Library, for Euclidean polyrhythms inside your virtual modular synthesiser.
- Both the MASCHINE Sequencer and Niji Drums modules have also been updated to be compatible with Racks and front-panel patching.