- Publisher: Output
- Product: Thermal
- Version: 1.0.2 Patched-FLARE
- Formats: VST/AAX
- Requirements: Windows 7 or later
THERMAL makes it easy to experiment and dial in new distortion sounds. A user-friendly experience is key to controlling the deeply powerful, multi-stage engine.
More Than Distortion
Far beyond traditional multi-band distortion, THERMAL ignites creativity with limitless features like band split, which activates crossover filters for deeper frequency control.
Yes, You Can Distort That
Depending on the sound source, THERMAL intuitively guides you to the presets that really make it pop.
Eye-Popping XY Control
Effortlessly blend multiple distortion parameters with THERMAL’s circular XY macro, meticulously layered and totally customizeable. Not to mention, it looks pretty cool.
Never Break a Sweat
Less CPU usage gives you all the more reason to pour that hot sauce all over ARCADE, or any OUTPUT instrument, for maximum flavor.
Output Thermal Features
- 250+ presets for instant playability
- A circular XY Control linked to distortion parameters
- Multi-stage distortion and effects processing
- Mid-Side and time-based width
- 15+ custom distortion types
- 9 built-in FX with an additional master compressor and filter
- Value readout panel for better understanding of controls
- Favoriting feature in Presets menu
- Built-in Tool Tips on Advanced page
- Ableton Live 9.2.2+ / 10.1 (Mac & PC: AU, VST)
- Bitwig 1.3.9 + (Mac & PC: AU, VST)
- Cubase 8 + (Mac & PC: VST)
- Digital Performer 8 + (Mac & PC: AU, VST)*
- FL Studio 12 + (PC: VST, VST3)
- Garageband 10+ (AU)
- Logic Pro 9+ (Mac: AU)
- Native Instruments Maschine 2.4 + (Mac & PC: AU, VST)
- Pro Tools 10.3.5 – 12 (Mac & PC: AAX)
- Presonus Studio One 3.2.2 (Mac and PC: AU, VST, and VST3)
- Propellerhead Reason 9.5+ (Mac & PC: VST)
- Reaper (Mac: AU, VST)
- Cakewalk by BandLab (PC: VST3)*
Output forgot to remove their Portal AAX from their installer
therefore using more space.
They also put the 32 bit AAX in the 64 bit directory and the 64 bit
AAX in the 32 bit directory.
Using our release removes the unnecessary Portal AAX from the
installer and also fixes the AAX directories.
AAX is patched but not tested!
Once again, Big Thanks to Team R2R for providing us their customFLARE
Windows Installer Script!