- Publisher: OverTone DSP
- Product: PTM-5A
- Version: 3.0.2 – R2R (Incl Keygen)
- Formats: AU / VST / VST3 / AAX
- Requirements: Windows 7 or newer / macOS v.10.8 – v.10.14 / An X11 compatible Linux distribution
PTM-5A is based on the vintage Pultec MEQ-5 mid-range EQ, the PTM-5A emulates the sought-after passive filter character, providing a versatile equalizer capable of subtle sonic enhancement or more obvious presence – highlighting elements of a mix without harshness or fatigue.
- Smooth controls with no ‘zipper noise’ when adjusting the plug-in settings.
- Physically modelled rotary control modes.
- Ideal for acoustic instruments, drums and vocals, the PTM-5A perfectly complements the more familiar PTC-2A Vintage Program EQ
- Transformer-coupled valve / tube amplifier emulation enhances the desirable vintage tone.
- Innovative processing models analogue filter behaviour – without additional latency or high CPU demand.
- Valve / tube emulation adds subtle character even with the EQ section bypassed.*
*The EQ switch bypasses the filter section, leaving the valve / tube emulation in the signal path, while the ‘power switch’ provides a completely clean bypass if required.