- Publisher: PreSonus
- Product: VU Meter
- Version: 1.0.5 – R2R
- Formats: VST, VST3, AAX, AU
- System requirements: Windows 10 x64 and macOS 10.13 or higher (64-bit only)
The VU Meter plug-in provides the best of both worlds for your signal metering needs: Analog-style VU meters (with clip indicators), and LED-segment-style peak meters.
VU meters are most useful for showing overall signal level, whereas peak meters are most useful for keeping track of peak signal levels (like those found in the mix consoles of most DAW applications).
By referencing both of these, you can see a more nuanced picture of your signal—overall level and peak level.
A stereo correlation meter rounds out the trio, giving you insight into the left/right phase relationship of your signal.
Available in Native Effects, VST3, AU, and AAX formats, VU Meter will let you analyze your signal levels like never before… and it’s our gift to you for being an audio nerd, just like us.
PreSonus VU Meter Features
- Compatible with VST3, AudioUnit and AAX compatible host applications
- Compatible with Studio One Prime, Arist and Professional (Versions 2.6.5 and higher)
- Analog style mono/stereo VU meter
- Combines analog style and bar graph metering
- Correlation meter
- Variable sensitivity
- Switchable level scaling (-18 – 0 dB)