- Publisher: PSPaudioware
- Product: PSP InfiniStrip
- Version: 1.1.1-R2R
- Format: VST, VST3, AAX
- Requirements: Windows x32 or x64 (7, 8 or 10)
PSP InfiniStrip is an infinitely configurable channel strip plug-in (AAX, VST, VST3, RTAS) that supported 20 years of PSP experience in developing handcrafted plugins for tracking, mixing, and mastering.
PSP InfiniStrip is often used for mixing, tracking, or live streaming/broadcasting anywhere you would like an excellent sounding and straightforward to configure channel strip, without having to stress about latency!
Zero Latency, Full Impact
That’s right – you’ll configure PSP InfiniStrip with whatever modules you would like and track through them confidently that the plug-in isn’t adding any latency in the least to your recorded signal!
PSP InfiniStrip Features
- 22 independent processors divided into 8 sorts of modules (preamps, filters, compressors, equalizers, limiters, dynamic modules [expander, ducker, and gate], control, and special modules) to make your custom channel strip.
- 7 dedicated “slots” for you to feature one module from each sort of processing modules, and a couple of flexible insert slots for any module type.
- Parameters matching. Swipe through different compressors, EQs without touching a knob. Search for your preferred colour and flavour.
- 3 different view modes (full, resizeable, and mini-view mode) designed for various workflows and screen sizes.
- External side-chain support for every module independently.
- Includes both Mono and Stereo plug-in versions for various track types.
- Zero-latency processing.
- Over 150 presets designed by top sound engineers from around the world.
PSP InfiniStrip v 1.1.0 modules’ list
- Gain – pure gain with automated gain adjustment.
- Pre 60s – as Gain plus valve type of preamp emulation.
- Pre 70s – as Gain plus discrete preamp with a transformer.
- Pre 80s – as Gain plus discrete transformer less preamp.
- ADC 90s – as Gain plus 12 bit nonlinear analog to digital converter.
- Basic Filters – low and high pass filters with three slopes options per filter.
- Pro Filters – Basic Filters plus middle filter with five filters types to choose from.
- S.C.Filters – as Pro Filters but dedicated for the side chain processing.
- Expander – expander with built in side chain filters and optional external side chain input.
- Gate – gate with side chain filters and optional external side chain input.
- Ducker – ducker with side chain filters and optional external side chain input.
- Opto Pressor – optical compressor with optional external side chain input.
- FET Pressor – redesigned for channel processing version of the PSP FETpressor with optional external side chain input.
- VCA Pressor – VCA compressor designed for channel processing with optional external side chain input.
- ChannelQ – general purpose equalizer.
- PreQursor – redesigned for channel processing version of the PSP preQursor.
- RetroQ – redesigned and upgraded for channel processing version of the PSP RetroQ.
- VCA Lim – in strip implementation of the PSP TwinL.
- Opto Lim – in strip implementation of the PSP TwinL.
- BrickWall [NEW!] – a sample accurate brick wall limiter.
- Saturator [NEW!] – a dedicated and highly adjustable saturation module.
- Master Control – fader, width, balance and meter.
- De-esser – unique deesser algorithm.
- De-hummer – hum noise reduction algorithm.