- Publisher: Robotic Bean
- Product: Hand Clap Studio
- Version: 1.2.0-JustFun598
- Formats: Only VST3
- Requirements: WiN64
- Note: Every time a new instance of the plugin is run you will have to press on the activate button, that is the only downside, no need to worry if you close it in your current session, it will remain activated! Cheers!
Add natural-sounding claps and snaps to your music with Hand Clap Studio. This instrument plugin is the ultimate tool for handclaps and finger snaps that fits your production perfectly. Soft and dry finger snaps for your acoustic ballad, or hard-hitting claps soaked in reverb for your next club banger–Hand Clap Studio has you covered with just a few easy tweaks of the controls. Try Hand Clap Studio Today!
Full sound control
Select how many clappers you want, how they clap, how they are positioned in the stereo field and how tight their timing is. Find the sweet spot between Close and Room mics, and add sampled reverb from Atlantis’ Echo Chamber. Finish off with custom-designed EQ and compression to make the claps fit your mix. The Display gives instant visual feedback of the current settings.
High quality samples
The samples were recorded with a professional percussionist in Stockholm’s Atlantis Studio – a classic studio with legendary acoustics. The samples were captured using an all-star collection of vintage mics and we included both close and room mic recording and even sampled everything through Atlantis’ own echo chamber. Hand Clap Studio packs 4 separate clap types, 5 velocity levels and plenty of round robins to create a natural sound. In total, this instrument hold over 700 samples.
Play the way you want
Hand Clap Studio has a built-in 16 step sequencer, that starts clapping on beat 2 and 4 as soon as you create it. 3 accent levels and Slide lets you create varied patterns. But if this is not enough, you can of course record MIDI in your DAW’s sequencer.
Hand Clap Studio Specifications
- Four Clap Types: Basic, Bright, Soft & Snap
- 5 Velocity Layers and 13 Round Robins
- Close, Room and Echo Chamber microphones
- Up to 8 Clappers
- Display with Clapper and room visualisation
- 16 step sequencer with 2 patterns
- 3 Accent Levels per sequencer step
- EQ and Compressor
- VST3, AU and AAX formats