- Publisher: RTW
- Product: Loudness Tools
- Version: 4.1.2-R2R
- Formats: VST2/VST3/AAX
- Requirements: WiN64
The Loudness Tools VST crack is part of the RTW Masterclass PlugIns, a range of products that provide RTW meters as plug-in software and stand-alone application for Windows® and Mac OS X®. By transferring the analyzer tools to a pure software that requires no additional hardware, RTW will also make them available to musicians, radio producers, and audio/video engineers who need to meet the resulting implementation specifications required by TV and radio broadcasters. As a means for quality control, RTW Loudness Tools VST crack with their precisely working and easy-to-read instruments ensure compliance with custom specifications. Thanks to intuitive operation, they are equally suitable for users with or without background knowledge.
Cracked RTW Loudness Tools feature Metering and Loudness display for mono, stereo, multichannel, and surround applications (8 channels max.) and all standard sampling rates up to 96 kHz including all widely used PPM and TruePeak measurements and scales.
With this the RTW Loudness Tools VST crack provide the functionality of the award-winning TM7 and TM9 basic PPM instruments in combination with its loudness licence and offers the same degree of functionality and clarity as the hardware models. The instruments can be freely arranged and scaled. Various function parameters offer extra flexibility.
Six selectable window frames (landscape and portrait view) resp. the freely adjustable display window permit the tailorable positioning of the provided instruments. Multiple instances may be used. You can store all setups and layouts as presets.
RTW Loudness Tools VST crack Features
- DAW plug-in and stand-alone Multi-channel application
- Selectable window frames or freely adjustable display for tailorable positioning
- Flexible display layout with scalable instruments
- Sampling rates up to 96 kHz
- Up to 8-ch. PPM, TruePeak, and Loudness measurement
- Graphical routing overview with channel presence and activity indicator
- Loudness acc. to EBU R128 s1, ITU-R BS.1770-4/1771-1, ATSC A/85, ARIB, OP-59, AGCOM, CALM Act, Leq(), TASA, SAWA
- Loudness range (LRA) with MagicLRA
- Stereo Correlator
- SPL view
- Bargraph type and/or numerical displays
- Function parameters for extra flexibility: integration time, operational range, tolerance, viewing options for metering data and scales
- Common plug-in formats for Windows® and Mac® OS X
- iLok copy protection (iLok License Manager 5.0 or higher and iLok Account required, iLok USB Smart Key recommended, not included)