- Publisher: Sampleson
- Product: ElectroNylon
- Version: 1.0.0 RETAiL-FLARE
- Formats: VST, AU
- Requirements: Windows 7 SP 1 or later
Sampleson’s ElectroNylon is the first Nylon-Electric-Piano based on Spectral Transformation.
ElectryNylon: A never-seen-before instrument based on REAL-TIME SPECTRAL TRANSFORMATION that will allow you to go from Nylon Guitar to an Electric Piano in real-time and just moving a slider.
ElectroNylon is the first instrument of our Luthier-Series. A space for the creativity of our developers 🙂
SAMPLESON’S LUTHIER SERIES
The spirit behind the Luthier Series is to bring to life crazy and impossible ideas, mixing sounds and behaviors from instruments we love. And making them playable and enjoyable virtual instruments ready to inspire you.
ElectroNylon is the first creation of the series. A unique sound including finger noises, slides and many other details from a nylon guitar mixed with the vintage sound that a reed and tines electric piano can create.
REAL-TIME SPECTRAL TRANSFORMATION (FROM NYLON GUITAR TO EP)
ElectroNylon is based on Spectral Modeling (realistic modeling technique since spectral models are scanned from real instruments)
ElectroNylon is an electric piano and a nylon guitar, and everything in the middle. A unique instrument made out of the spectral models from a nylon guitar and two electric piano (reeds and tines based)
Real-time spectral transformation takes harmonics and formants and blends them mathematically. Allowing you to do this transformation in real-time with no CPU-usage increment.
- Spectral Modeled Nylon Electric Piano.
- Real-time Spectral transformations -Based on real samples.
- Just 35MB.
- No velocity-switching.
- Ambient FX
- Chorus FX
- Drive FX
- Reverb FX.
- Scalable HD interface.
- MacOS Catalina Ready.
- Easy install.
- No extra purchases needed (like Kontakt, UVI, etc) or any other 3rd. party player.
- Ready to be loaded into major DAWs (Cubase, Logic Pro, GarageBand, Cakewalk, Reaper, BitWig, Nuendo, FL Studio etc)
- Win 32/64 bits and Mac VST/AU/Standalone versions included
- No online activation required.