- Publisher: Sampleson
- Product: Suit73
- Version: 1.4.1 RETAiL-FLARE
- Formats: VST/AU
We’ve extracted the Suitcase 73’s DNA and packed it into a 35MB virtual instrument.
Suit73 is the most detailed emulation we’ve created so far. Presenting the second generation of our spectral modeling engine (DNAudio 2.0) allowing us to create realistic and warm emulations.
HYPER-DETAILED SPECTRAL MODELED SUITCASE ELECTRIC PIANO
Suit73 was made upon spectral modeling. A technique providing realistic sounds since it’s based on real samples and not mathematical approaches like physical modeling.
It sounds real because it is real: sound is created the same way it’s in nature (stacking simple sinewaves together). This is why it feels organic and warm.
We’ve mapped more than 64 groups of timbre components (releases, bells, key noises, main timbre, resonance, etc) and recreated them by spectral modeling. Archiving a realistic and warm sound in just 35MB and very low CPU usage.
- Spectral modeled 73-key Suitcase Electric Piano.
- Based on real samples.
- Just 35MB.
- No velocity-switching.
- Drive FX.
- Phaser w/intensity and frequency FX.
- Tremolo w/intensity and frequency FX.
- Reverb FX.
- Scalable HD interface.
- MacOS Catalina Ready.
- Easy install.
- No extra purchases needed (like Kontakt, UVI, etc) or any other 3rd. party player.
- Ready to be loaded into major DAWs (Cubase, Logic Pro, GarageBand, Cakewalk, Reaper, BitWig, Nuendo, FL Studio etc)
- Win 32/64 bits and Mac VST/AU/Standalone versions included
- No online activation required.