- Publisher: Serato
- Product: Serato Sample
- Version: 1.3.0 – V.R
- Formats: VST
- Requirements: Windows 10
Serato’s cracked Sample is a powerful and intuitive Sampler plugin for producers that allows you to quickly find, chop, key shift and time-stretch samples. Serato Sample VST crack comes with the world-famous Pitch ’n Time algorithm built-in, giving you best time-stretching quality on the market.
The fastest way to Sample
A powerful and intuitive sampler plugin for producers to quickly find, chop, key-shift and time-stretch samples.
With Serato’s famous Pitch ‘n Time algorithm built-in you’ll get the best time-stretching and key-shifting quality on the market.
Instantly sync your samples
Automatically sync your sample’s key and BPM to your project in your DAW – no more painful warping.
32 samples with one click
Use Serato Sample’s Autoset feature to instantly get 32 sample chops to work with – just like popping a needle across a record.
The power of Pitch ‘n Time
It has the world-famous Pitch ‘n Time algorithm built-in, giving you the best time-stretching quality on the market.
Works in leading production software
Serato Sample crack will work in most DAWs that support AU/VST plugins including Ableton Live, FL Studio, Logic Pro and Maschine.
Serato Sample VST Crack 1.3.0 Release Notes
- Beatgrid support – Adjust beatgrids so they are perfectly in time
- Glide – Glide between notes while in Keyboard Mode
- Serato DJ Cue Points – Use “Serato DJ” from the Autoset menu to load any cue points you may have added using Serato DJ
- More parameters are now exposed to the host for automation
- Added keyboard shortcuts on the pads when used in Serato Studio
- Vouchers are now entered through Serato.com
- Fixed an issue with cues stacking incorrectly
- Fixed an issue where pressing ‘Enter’ performing an action in Logic transport
- Fixed an issue where waveform and overview cues are highlighting incorrectly with multiple cues selected
- Fixed a crash loading a track 192kHz or above
- Fixed a crash loading an extremely short track
- Fixed an issue where changing source song leaves Key/Detune in incorrect state
- Fixed an issue attempting to log in to Sample with an incorrect password
- Fixed an issue returning inconsistent Key for different sample rates
- Fixed an issue where Keyboard focus was lost from text boxes (Ableton, AU only)
- Fixed an activation error remaining on screen after logging out
- Fixed an issue with modifier keys not releasing when shifting focus back to host
- Fixed an issue where pressing Enter to confirm text entry would trigger system alert sound in Maschine
- Fixed an issue where Key Pad Mode could be selected and used through host automation where it should be disabled
- Fixed an issue where a long click on a dropdown menu does not change selection
- Fixed an issue using keyboard shortcuts to interact with text if selected with triple-click in text field
- Fixed an issue where activation and missing file messages overlap after license activation