- Publisher: Softube
- Product: Summit Audio Grand Channel
- Version: 2.5.9-R2R
- Formats: VST, VST3
- Requirements: Windows 64-bit, versions 7, 8 or 10
Combining the smooth operating EQF-100 parametric passive equalizer with the mild but authoritative TLA-100A compressor, Summit Audio Grand Channel is a highly versatile channel strip that will cover a large part of your mixing needs.
Having the two combined in a single plug-in makes adjustments easier, as you will often find that the compressor affects the equalizer and vice versa. By default, the sound reaches the equalizer before the compressor, but you can easily reverse the order with a single switch.
- Flexible and easy to use with huge sonic range
- Each and every component carefully modeled
- Individual bypass for each of the two units saves CPU power
The Grand Channel combines the warm and smooth tone sculpting Summit Audio EQF-100 Full Range Equalizer with the rich sounding and dead-easy-to-use Summit Audio TLA-100A Compressor.
Top of the line compression
The TLA-100A is an ultra-easy to use compressor that never sounds small or constrained. It keeps vocals, acoustic guitars and bass in place in a mild but authoritative manner. On the master bus, it can help a disjointed mix come together as one.
World class equalizer
The tone sculpting EQF-100 is a smooth and flexible equalizer. Add an enormous low end and a silky top to your mixes or carve out or boost narrow parts of the mid-range.
Vintage but modern
When the EQF-100 and TLA-100A were designed, Summit Audio made sure to combine the finest of what vintage tube designs had to offer with a modern sense of how these units should stand the test of time. The result was remarkable, and today you can experience the Summit Audio grandeur in digital form, just reach for the Grand Channel!
An updated classic
As a modern addition to the classic TLA-100A, the plug-in also includes Parallel Compression, Saturation Control and Low Cut Filtering on input or detector.
Perfect with Console 1
The Summit Audio Grand Channel gets even better if you use it with Softube Console 1. The Grand Channel integrates seamlessly into Console 1 workflow, allowing intuitive hands-on control.
Summit Audio Grand Channel in short
- Flexible and easy to use with huge sonic range.
- Individual bypass for each of the two units saves CPU power.
- Change the order of the equalizer and compressor with a single switch.
- Each and every component carefully modeled.
- Extremely analog behavior of frequencies, phase, distortion, attack, release, etc.