- Publisher: Softube
- Product: TSAR-1 Reverb
- Version: 2.5.9-R2R
- Formats: VST, VST3, AAX
- Requirements: Windows 64-bit, versions 7, 8 or 10
The TSAR-1 Reverb is not an emulation. It’s not a stock design. It’s not a static snapshot of a space. The TSAR-1 is a powerful, modern reverb algorithm. It’s alive and vibrant, it’s gentle and dreamy, and above all — it’s natural and believable.
The TSAR-1 is the better-sounding alternative to the established, traditional reverb products. At a fraction of the price.
True stereo algorithmic reverb
- Modern and powerful high-end reverb
- Also includes the TSAR-1R Reverb
- Extraordinary versatility
Magic through algorithm
The True Stereo Algorithm inside the TSAR-1 is what gives it its magic. The strength lies in its sophisticated sound and versatility, no matter whether it’s used on strings and brass or rock drums and lead vocals, it always shines.
Powerful and intuitive
TSAR-1 has a comprehensive and easy-to-use interface that is unparallelled in other high-end reverb products.
Have a listen
Easy to use, packed with presets
The TSAR-1 has been designed with ease of use in mind. Instead of a myriad of controls, we gave the user interface five sliders and a couple of switched options. But you may very well find you never need to use even these simple controls. Because we included a solid bank of presets, which will cover most of your needs. The presets are clearly named for their intended use, so find a setting you like, maybe tweak a little — and you’re good to go.
TSAR-1 Reverb features
- Predelay Use it as a rhythmic effect or to carefully match the tail with the early reflections.
- Time Longer or shorter reverb tail. Where do you want to go today?
- Density Smooth, modern and dense, or sparse, lush and vintage.
- Tone Dark or bright? No need to adjust dozens of knobs to get the character you need.
- High Cut Too much sizzle? Cut the highs.
- Early Reflections Type Large, Medium or Small? What room do you want to place your tracks in?
- Early Reflections Mix Already got a good sounding room and just need some longer reverb? Turn down the earlies with the mix knob.
- Diffusion Need that extra smoothness on your snare?
- Modulation A vintage style chorus-y modulation, or a modern and classy modulation?
- Reverb Mix and Output Volume They just have to be there, right?
- Interactive Display Show both current and previous settings, and toggle between those by clicking on each of the parameter value displays.
- Extensive Preset Library 41 well designed presets, categorized into a ‘modern’ and a ‘vintage’ set. The modern set focuses on the classy reverb sounds of today, while the vintage set mimics the characters of old school reverbs we still love to use.
- True Stereo Algorithm.
- Extraordinary versatility.
- Comprehensive user interface.
- Modern and powerful high-end reverb.
- Extensive preset library.
- Also includes the TSAR-1R Reverb.