- Publisher: Audio Modeling
- Product: SWAM Solo Strings v3 Bundle
- Version: 3.0 CE-V.R
SWAM Solo Strings is a collection of products that includes SWAM Violin, SWAM Viola, SWAM Cello, and SWAM Double Bass. Developed using the Digital Waveguide Synthesis (Prof. Julius Smith – Stanford University) combined with the Synchronous Waves Acoustic Modeling technology.
These virtual instruments are the perfect combination of the most innovative performance techniques and concepts of Physical and Behavioral Modeling. As the smallest footprint creates the perfect organic consistency that is typical of traditional instruments, SWAM Solo Strings is extremely lightweight and does not include any samples.
Products of the SWAM Solo Strings v3 Bundle
The Solo Strings family powered by SWAM-S Engine includes:
- DOUBLE BASS
V3 RELEASE HIGHLIGHTS
- Powerful MIDI Mapping feature that supports CC, Hi-Res CC, After-Touch NRPN, and remapping curves that allow more customization and sensitivity to any controller.
- Realistic Legatos
- New Pizzicato Model
- General Sound improvement and behavior of bowed string
- Timbral correction feature. You’ll be able to select up to two harmonics to adjust (for emphasis or reduction).
- Standalone version, introduced VST3 plug-in format, and Native Instruments NKS compatibility.
- Real-time bow Sensitivity Control (on bowing mode). This gives you the ability to transform the bow, from a short bow with soft strokes to a full-length bow with strong strokes.