- Publisher: TAL Software
- Product: TAL-J-8
- Version: 1.1.3
- Formats: VSTi/VSTi3/AAX/AU
- Requirements: Windows 7 or higher, Mac OS X 10.9 or higher, Ubuntu 18 or similar
The TAL-J-8 is a very accurate emulation of the popular 80’s hardware synthesizer and calibrated after our own Jupiter 8 device. All sounds are generated in realtime without the use of any samples with the same endless modulation possibilities as the hardware and useful additional features like the calibration section that can make the filter scream.
- Authentic emulation of the 80’s hardware synthesizer.
- Use the calibration section for extreme resonance and filter overdrive.
- VCO based UNISON with stereo spread option and a full stereo signal path.
- MPE support.
- More than 200 factory presets by solidtrax, emptyvessel and others.
- Windows: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit host)
- OS X: 10.9 or higher (64 bit host). Universal Binary 2 with native Apple M1 support.
- AAX: Pro Tools 10.3.6 or higher (64 bit).
- LINUX: 64 bit / Ubuntu 18 or similar.