- Publisher: TC Electronic
- Product: PEQ 3000
- Version: 1.0.02-R2R
- Formats: VST2.4, VST3, AAX
- Requirements: Windows 7 or above
With 12 bands of parametric EQ, intuitive controls, and legendary Midas tone, the PEQ 3000 is a versatile EQ plugin which brings the smooth response and immediacy of a Midas console to your DAW.
The PEQ 3000 and DYN 3000 are a perfect pair and allow you to experience the true tone and feel of a Midas console channel strip at an unprecedented price. Ideal for Mac and PC DAW music and post-production, these premium mixing and mastering plugins will take your audio-content and performance above and beyond the next level.
PEQ 3000’s sleek desktop controller puts all the key EQ parameters right at your fingertips, allowing you to dial in the sound you need with absolute precision. The true analog-feel potentiometers together with a dedicated display or full EQ overview allow you to make adjustments quickly and intuitively, expediting your mixing and mastering process by giving you immediate, tactile control.
PEQ 3000 is designed to be the ultimate equalization tool for professional audio engineers or home studio owners. With 12-bands of fully parametric mono, stereo, Mid/Side, or Left/Right EQ, it gives all of the flexibility and functionality you’d expect from a cutting-edge equalizer without sacrificing the warm, responsive sonic performance that Midas EQs are known for.
Designed with the modern studio in mind, the PEQ 3000 is a perfect recreation of the acclaimed Midas HERITAGE 3000 EQ with several added features and an additional 8-bands of equalization. Combine it with the DYN 3000 dynamics channel plugin and you have all the power and flexibility of a Midas channel strip within your DAW.
The PEQ 3000 is perfect for a variety of uses, including single sources, buses, and master mixes. It offers highly flexible yet classic parametric bell-curve EQs and cut and shelf filters, as well as cutting edge multi-mic dedicated Phase-EQ options alongside a thoughtful and intuitive user interface.
The optional hardware controller for PEQ 3000 has a high-resolution color display which shows the EQ overview and all of the essential parameters so you can tweak your settings regardless of whether the plugin window is open, saving precious monitor real estate. With the same look, feel, and layout as Midas console controls, the PEQ 3000 desktop controller gives you an authentic feeling experience and workflow.
PEQ 3000 comes with a treasure trove of custom-built presets from your favorite producers and engineers, as well as a powerful bank of tailored settings for dedicated purposes from our own engineering team. With these presets loaded you are more than ready to tackle any creative challenge and any delivery scenario.
PEQ 3000 is an essential addition to any mixing or production setup and supports all modern plugin standards. This lets you make full use of DAW automation and project recall and gives you the freedom to work with any audio software you prefer.
PEQ 3000 Features
- The essence of Midas sound as a standard plug-in for your DAW
- 12-band fully parametric stereo, M/S, L/R equalizer based on the Midas HERITAGE 3000 EQ
- Class-leading EQ acclaimed for its warm, responsive sonic performance and high usability
- Analog-feel controls for fast, precise and intuitive filter control
- High-resolution and resizable user interface for complete overview and visual feedback
- Fully compliant with the PEQ 3000-DT Icon Series desktop interface and unlimited functionality as plug-in
- Fully parametric bell curves alongside cut filters, shelving responses and phase EQ
- Real-time analysis for in-depth inspection of your audio content
- Suitable for all kinds of content material and for use on single sources, buses and master mixes
- Offers full support for standard DAW automation and project recall
- Standard VST, Audio Units and AAX-native plug-in processing on Mac and Windows*
- Compatible with all major DAWs including Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Logic Pro and Ableton Live*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark and the U.K.