- Publisher: TC Electronic
- Series: Icon Series Legacy Native Bundle
- Product: TC8210 NATIVE / TC8210-DT
- Version: 2.0.02
- Format: VST, VST2, VST3, AAX
- Operating System: Windows 7 or higher
- Bit depth: 64-bit
TC Electronic TC8210 is a classic reverb VST (Virtual Studio Technology) plugin for Windows. TC8210 runs as a VST, VST2, VST3, and an AAX plugin. TC8210 VST plugin can be used with all major digital audio workstations (DAW) including Ableton Live, Logic Pro, Cubase, Pro Tools, and others.
You may also like other TC Electronic VST plugins.
Now you’ll add the sound of classic TC reverb to your DAW, alongside the benefits of plug-in integration, automation, and project recall support. A hardware-controlled plug-in that brings TC’s celebrated reverb to your DAW, the TC8210-DT may be a comprehensive hybrid reverb solution with a high-quality, tactile hardware controller that puts the parameters right at your fingertips. At Sweetwater, we discover ourselves using the TC8210-DT as an instrument unto itself — and it is a blast to “play.” Your projects will combat new sonic dimensions with the TC Electronic TC8210-DT.
TC Electronic’s rich legacy is drenched reverb, so to talk. Their signature reverb sounds have found their way into countless studio racks, live rigs, and even pedalboards. Designed to deliver the last word in transparency, the TC8210-DT carries forward the tradition, delivering crystal-clear halls, rooms, and immersive spaces that conserve the sonic characteristics of the source, leaving your overall tone as unaltered. it is a must-have addition for any engineer or recording musician.
TC Electronic TC8210-DT Features:
- Desktop-controlled plug-in brings classic TC reverb sound to your DAW
- Dedicated desktop interface with intuitive hands-on control
- Huge reverb variety to perfectly suit diverse musical needs — everything from vocals to drums
- Preserves natural characteristics of the source
- Includes custom-built signature presets from your favorite artists
- Combines unique operational features and superior sound quality
- Input/output meters give straightforward monitoring of reverb activity
- Offers DAW automation and project recall support
- Simple tactile control for cutting-edge effects and innovative algorithms
- TC’s 3-year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Denmark