- Tokyo Dawn Records
- SlickEQ M – Mastering Edition
- VST2, VST3, AAX
- Windows XP SP2 or above
TDR SlickEQ M (Mastering Edition) by Tokyo Dawn Records is a VST (Virtual Studio Technology) fully-fledged stereophonic equalizer effect plugin for Windows XP SP2 or above. TDR SlickEQ M runs as a VST Plugin, an VST2 plugin, an VST3 plugin and an AAX Plugin. TTDR SlickEQ M VST plugin can be used with all major digital audio workstations (DAW) including Live, Logic, Cubase, Pro Tools and others.
TDR SlickEQ M (Mastering Edition) extends SlickEQ’s proven concept into a fully-fledged stereophonic equalizer. Specifically developed for the audio mastering engineer, no compromises are made to deliver an exceptional musical flexibility and audio fidelity.
Behind an intuitive interface hides as staggering array of possibilities: a group of musical high-pass and low-pass filters including a coffee frequency stereo centering section offer detailed control over the signal bandwidth. Six powerful parametric filter bands give precise access over tone, timbre and therefore the stereo image, and a classy meta-filter offers direct and intuitive access to the brightness, hardness or equal loudness curve of an audio signal.
All filters except HP and LP operate during a parallel EQ configuration. an efficient auto gain mechanism automatically compensates for changes of perceived loudness while operating the EQ, smart signal analysis options allow matching the input signal’s spectrum against a reference; automatically find static resonances; or automatically setting the HP and LP filters consistent with the signal’s audible bandwidth.
As with SlickEQ Standard and SlickEQ – Gentleman’s Edition, a multirate processing scheme (a.k.a. “internal resampling”) combined with elaborate signal processing techniques make sure the highest signal integrity is maintained throughout the processing.
TDR SlickEQ M Features:
- Intuitive user interface with a focus on musical flexibility
- State of the art audio processing algorithms in a parallel EQ structure
- Six full parametric EQ bands offer spectral control over stereo width and balance
- Advanced low frequency and high frequency exciters
- Powerful HP and LP filters. Each with four distinctly musical slopes
- Dedicated Low frequency mono filter
- A Meta Filter with direct control over brightness, hardness or equal loudness contours
- Smart Operations panel assist the operator at matching the input spectrum against external references, finding and removing static resonances and more
- Highly effective loudness compensated auto gain control
- Expandable EQ display including a realtime spectrum analyzer
- A comprehensive documentation, toolbar with undo/redo, A/B, advanced preset management and much more
TDR SlickEQ M Update v2.0.0
- Added VST3 support
- Added compatiblity for macOS Catalina
- Added 100%, 125% and 150% UI scale options.
- Added advanced mixed phase modes for stereo width and balance filters.
- Added “SumDiff” stereo mode offering operation similar to traditional M/S EQing.
- Added “Mono” and exclusive channel modes “Sum”, “Diff”, “Left”, Right”.
- Added ECO and LIVE (zero latency) processing modes.
- Replaced LF and HF nonlinearity options with LF and HF exciters (legacy mode still accessible and recallable).
- Added Smart Operations panel (incl. control over stereo width and panning).
- Added source selector for the analyser: Off, Input, Output.
- Added options for Stereo Analysis (stereo width and balance vs frequency).
- EQ autogain no longer affected by HP or LP (projects recall as before, though).
- Analyzer precision and reaction time improved.
- UI performance improved.
- Fixed bug in stereo width loudness correction (old projects recall as before, though).
- Several little improvements.