- Publisher: TAL Software
- Product: TAL-J-8
- Version: 1.2.2 Incl Keygen (READ NFO)-R2R
- Formats: VST2, VST3, AU
- Requirements: Windows 7 or higher (64-bit host), macOS 10.9 or higher (64-bit host)
The TAL-J-8 is a very accurate emulation of the popular 80’s hardware synthesiser and calibrated after our own Jupiter 8 device. All sounds are generated in realtime without the use of any samples with the same endless modulation possibilities like the hardware and useful additional features like the calibration section that can make the filter scream.
- Authentic emulation of the 80’s hardware synthesizer.
- Use the calibration section for extreme resonance and filter overdrive.
- VCO-based UNISON with stereo spread option and a full stereo signal path.
- MPE support.
- More than 300 factory presets by solidtrax, emptyvessel, Electric Himalaya, and others.
- VCO modulation does not affect VCO 2 when in LOW-FREQUENCY mode fixed.
- Improved cross modulation (bug fix).
- Slightly lower CPU usage (still working on this).